tuscl

Cheapest extras?

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:25 AM
Bogarts? Follies? City of industry? Or somewhere else?

13 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl michaels dresses as a tranny and works in the parking lot of Bogart's offering $10 BBBJs to straight guys. I am not sure if that is the cheapest or not, but @vinceygirl recently implemented a new policy that if you find a lower price he will beat it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've read that at the black dives in Irvinton, NJ (Vic's, Pardizio) the girls will fuck you barside for $40 to $50 - Cabatet Go Go in Paterson, NJ is a Dominican place and FS is $70 which includes a $20 house-fee but you only get 7-minutes
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Papi, that is interesting. A bit adventurous fucking at the bar though. But you could fuck a few different dancers 7 minutes at a time at cabaret go go for that price, until you bust a nut.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    HK Tijuana.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Have to agree with mark on tj. You get 30 min of sucking and fucking for $60-80 bucks in a room on a bed. And if you are staying at the hotel she can stay longer if you wish.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Some clubs in El Paso, Texas seem to be pretty fucking cheap as far as extras go.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Never been to the other places, however, Bogarts is very reasonable. Also, every OTC chick I've ever taken out from Bogarts has had very reali$tic price expectations too
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Taxi Driver, based on my last visit to scores it might not be around much longer. Still as pretentious as ever. My last visit it was very dead. There was less than ten dancers working on a weekend evening. In the last year they went from a 2 for 30 at the top of each hour. To a 2 for 40 with stupid hats and shirts no one wants every hour.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    As for cheapest extras. I would say Henry VIII Detroit.
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    Pleasant Moments, Bridgeport, CT. $60 FS in a room with a door (a little bigger than a phone booth. Room for her to stand, a barstool with a back for you, plus the violinist)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The nice thing about cheap sex is that there is never an extra charge for STD's. :)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure if Tijuana qualifies as " extras ", since they are brothels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion