Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Perhaps this belongs on stripperweb but smokers who get boob jobs have a high ri

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yipes!

How do those leeches work, putting blood back in to the isolated region?

SJG

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

That's hilarious, I love British papers. If that were true, strip clubs would be overrun with big fake nipple-less tits. "No need for pasties, mine are fake!"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Funny shit

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What if you were sucking on tittys and the nipples fell off in your mouth... lmfao

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

For the first time in my life I wish I were a leech.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement