tuscl

Spanking

crazyjoe
Colorado
Going off of another thread someone posted today... has a dancer ever asked to spank you?

One time I was at a club when a dancer took a guys belt off at the stage and make him bend over toward the stage. She put her knees on his shoulders and held him and spankex the shit out of him with his own belt. She missed and got one lick between his legs and hit his balls hard. He complained to the manager. This guy was in a big group like maybe a bachelor's party or something. The entire group made a big issue of it. This dancer was supposed to give me dances later and she told me she could not because she was fired and had to leave.

Has anything like this happened to you?

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO fuck you turd burgle r r r r r
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    One time at Players in Detroit this old guy had a leather flogger (am I spelling that right?) and he would lightly whip several dancers on the stage. Some loved it, a few seemed to act like they liked it but had this look on their face like it was awkward as fuck. He was wearing a black leather biker vest so he must have had a thing for leather.

I thought it was warhawks since he hangs out there, but it wasn't.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have had several want me to spank them, and one that wanted to spank me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe’s description sounds like a bachelor party. It’s a bit too crazy when a dancer takes things to that level - and spanks a customer with his own belt.

I’m not into being spanked - or spanking. If I want to snap a girls ass - I’ll use a crop - as it’s much more effective.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    The only thing that I'd ever complain about is nasty or rude service. When you complain about petty stuff, it just messes it up for everyone else who wants to fulfill their wildest fantasy. Apparently this guy was having a good time until the "accident" happened. He should have just sucked it up and moved on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion