tuscl

It was bound to happen w/ those stupid nipple piercings

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Oz in Clearwater, FL

"... This used to be the place that had the best combo of extras and hot girls, but the extras are going away. I was thinking Oz was going to be my go-to after Atlantis raised its dance prices and became sort of hit or miss. I got a BJ and FS with Violet awhile ago and a few 150 hjs from others, which although overpriced were good and reliable, and even the no extras dances ended up being pretty good in the 15 minute rooms. But they added cameras to all of the rooms (even Violet was deterred by them, and we had already had FS in there)!

My last time, I got the 180 room with Violet, thinking why not, it's a sure thing and we can go twice in that time. She was freaked out by the new cameras and was hesitant. Once I got her turned on, she blew me while trying to block the camera (not very sexy!) and when I slid in for some sneaky FS (again camera), she told me to pull her hair (I did) and bite her nipples (I did). After a few seconds of biting her nipple, she moved (I think from the fs) and her nipple ring came out. She was in pain, and stopped the dance, which I had paid $180! From there, I was hoping to just get my ending from a vanilla 15 minute dance, and ignore the ripoff. But about 10 minutes later the manager comes to me and says "You bit my girl's nipple, you have about 2 seconds to get out of here." Moron. I responded, "You know she told me to bite it, right? Nobody wants something like that happen." The funny thing is, I get zero enjoyment from biting a girl's nipple. I just did it for her enjoyment.

So instead of getting a refund for a dance I didn't even receive, I got kicked out! I haven't decided if I should report to the police or what (apologies in advance if you get caught in a prostitution raid!), but I certainly won't be back for awhile. Honestly, if it weren't for the changes and the cameras ruining BJs and FS, I'd probably ignore the whole thing and just keep coming back for the goodies. But this place is on the downswing for those of us who come for the dances (ha!), and with the cameras, it's not even really worth coming back to. And I highly recommend avoiding Violet, after ripping me off ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=31881…

11 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Well shit happens. Both parties are to blame or noone is to blame. She should have known better than to tell him to bite her nipples with nipple piercings. And the pl should have more common sense than to bite a tit with nipple ring.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Grab her by the pussy next time !! Be a Donald !!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nipple rings are an accident waiting to happen. They can get caught on things - and become painful. I’d strongly recommend against biting them - even if asked.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Even worse are those piercing girls get in the small of their back. I always forget they are there when I'm running my hands up and down a girl's back and end up snagging them.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The published rate for dances at Oz is $35. I think I would drive to Tampa or Pasco County.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Pasco is a great county to club in. I've enjoyed myself there several times.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Only safe way to bite the nipples that one dancer really liked and got excited about and said I did it perfect is to not use your teeth. Protect her nipples from your teeth but press firmly with lips. Most people do not enjoy any pain. Kind of like most guys do not want to feel teeth during a BJ. Not everyone is the same though.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Hard to believe a guy would get a dance or FS with a dancer who has nipple piercings. I wonder if this is just another CLUB AD OF THE DAY.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @ppwh: Why is that hard to believe? I get dances and sex from strippers with nipple piercings every chance I can. Girls who have nipple piercings generally *like* having them played with, tweaked, twisted and otherwise manipulated, often to the point of pain.

Obviously, the reviewer is unaware of the precautions one must take in order to avoid inadvertent pain and injury. He should learn.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Sounds like cameras are a real deterrent and best not to be contested if all these problems arise
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Had one get hooked on my shirt once. Enjoyed trying to get it unhooked....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion