tuscl

Dear penis...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Does your penis have a name and do you talk to him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WaHk8O…

10 comments

• Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

The name is td, but don't talk.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    A total of about 2 strippers over my life asked me this question.
    I said no and no.
    However I do call it penis. They said that's not a name. One or two strippers came up with a name which I forgot quickly.
    I thought the whole idea was silly like do you have a name for each finger? I do not. Do you name your head or each leg? Silly in my opinion. It might be a topic some females talk about though. Just name each of your fingers and confuse the hell out of the strippers when you say tom, joe, Larry are virgins but Mac, shadow, mr cat, are very experienced. Strippers will be thinking wtf?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Schwanz !!! Sprechen si Deutch, fraulein (sp) ??
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No I have not named my penis. Not sure why you would. I had a stripper ask me if I gave it a name a couple months ago. She was surprised when I said no. She gave it a name (I don't remember what she named it) and proceeded to take care of it in VIP.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i don't talk to 'tiny'.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    The Notorious B.I.G.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    My penis has a name. It is Better. When strippers are with me, they learn to fuck Better, and they learn to suck Better.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    My penis doesn't have a name but he and my wallet are my strip club companions. As long as I can make both of them happy, I'll be happy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No, I’ve not given my penis a name. I don’t talk to it either. I works when I need it - so a pep talk is not required.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Tiny Tim

And the girls treat him like they're Ebenezer Scrooge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion