tuscl

How to screw up a strip club visit!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Bring your wife, girlfriend, SO or close female friend with Bi tendencies. Most dancers that I know, do not want any part of couples. They say that (1) they have security concerns. All of a sudden the wife gets jealous and wants to punch you out. (2) there is no money in it. He justs wants to show his date what strip clubs are all about. (3) They are not lesbian or BI. They can't get up for the female part of the show. Inspite of what you may think is going on, on the stage between two dancers, It is just show. One dancer trying to make her friend seem like a sex freak to attract customers.

The strip club is the last bastion of male pride. Leave the ladies at home...

26 comments

• shadowcat
    18 years ago
    DougS: I like 3somes. In fact I did one on my most recent trip to my favorite club. The 2 dancers were close friends. I like FFM but not MMF.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    IGU: Interesting story that you related about the woman flirting with you... Why get mad about that?

I know you weren't looking for an explanation, but I can think of several reasons why she might've been doing that, none of which would piss me off. SHE might've been pissed off at her SO for dragging her there, and was trying to get even with him by flirting with you. Another idea that comes is that they might've been doing some role playing to spice up their sex life, where he watches her flirt with a stranger. Lastly, maybe they were trying to lure you into a threesome.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I once had a female customer sneak up behind me when I was tipping a dancer on stage and then when I sat down she was smiling and waved me over to her table. She laughed or smiled very hard about how someone else thought me and her were having sex or something together. I never even saw this girl before. I was thinking Who? thinks I'm screwing her and who why did she tell this to someone? Crazy girl is all I could think of. I departed back to my table and I accepted a dance from a dancer. As I sat down for the dance, the dancer noticed I was alone and asked "did you want me to bring your girlfriend here?" She remembered the other girl who seemed to be playing with me.

I remember once visiting a nude club at the beach and I kept seeing lots of college aged girls and some guys with them. I asked and thought I heard some girls were visiting the strip club as part of their bachelorette party (guys with them though). I was thinking strange way to party at a men's club. Maybe it's not though. Other pretty female customers in a strip club don't bother me unless they seem to be the only one having a miserable time because someone took them to the club against their will and they look sad or angry while everyone else is happy.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    BG: I had an expierence at the Crazy Horse Saloon in ATL, a Little over a year ago. I walked in and took a seat at the bar. The only empty seat. Seated to my left was a very attractive women in her late 30's. She started flirting with me. Touching me. Not my package but shoulders, neck, etc. Damn, I thought am I going to get lucky tonight? Then her SO came back from the mens room. She continued to flirt with me in his presence. I don't know if she was an off duty dancer or what but I knew that I was being teased and it pissed me off...
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    My worst experiences at strip clubs have always been when a wife or girlfriend is there -- someone ELSE's wife or girlfriend. But she's hot-looking. I HATE that. Especially since she's in street clothes (which just suggests visually that she's mentally "normal" or even "desirable") and hanging off of some guy who is taller, better-looking, and probably richer than I am. I don't go to strip clubs to be reminded of my own failed love life. I go to strip clubs to ESCAPE those failures ...
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    You've hit on the most critical aspect of the whole issue, parody - you have to take the RIGHT woman to the club, which you obviously have. Others apparently have not been as fortunate. Usually bringing the old ball & chain to a club is a bad idea, since most wives are totally threatened by SC's and what they have to offer. Occasionally, cool wives/GF's wander in, but that doesn't seem to be the norm.
    You're a lucky guy, parody.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Life has been good to me so far...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I used to believe, like some of you seem to, that going solo is the best way. Not anymore! I have been taking my wife, who is bi, regularly. We have a great time at our favorite club. Because we took the time to cultivate relationships there are 6 or 7 dancers there that treat us 100% better than they treat any of the single customers. We both have a great time and there is no jealousy or other bullshit. You guys should consider stepping up your game and bringing a female companion who actually wants to be there.

Even when I go by myself I still get treated better than I would if it were not for my wife.
  • pop
    18 years ago
    Bones, I talked to Ashley the other day. She wants to know when you're coming back. And thanks for the dance.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    AN: re going with groups. I used to feel that way too. By myself. But recently I have had some great times meeting up with fellow TUSCLers. Trogangreg in Atlanta twice. And what Bones billed as the TUSCL South Chapter meet at PP in Columbia SC was a great success. 5 TUSCLers in the club at the same time. It did not inhibit the action. In fact I think that it increased it. The dancers knew that that action was where we were seated. If anybody wants to meet me, I'll be in the club Jan 14-16. Mostly daytime to around 9:00 P.M.

lowpaw: I don't know any or if I do, I don't know it. Are you making an offer?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Well, as far as going as a group or with women I'm generally against it. I prefer my stripclub visits to be all about me.

As for the whole lesbian/bi thing I had two CF's that worked at the same time. One was bi, the other was straight but was a hardcore tease. Nothing pleased her more than seeing some poor frustrated soul lusting after her. I think you can guess that my visits when they were both working were very entertaining. I often tipped the straight tease extra to get the bi dancer hot, 'cause I usually benefited from her horniness.

good times...
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    No offense taken, IGU. You obviously had a lousy experience with your ex-wife at a club, so it's understandable for you to (over)react that way.

Next time take a hot, nasty lesbian with you to the club and I'll bet the outcome will be different! ;)
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I took my exwife once because she wanted to see what it was all about. We were in and out in less than 5 minutes. That is the fastest that I ever saw her down a drink. She was embarrased at being the only female cutomer in he club. Boy, I sure had a great time gulping down my drink. Leave em at home!.
  • luckyone
    18 years ago
    Would tend to agree that bringing a S.O. is probably a bad idea unless you've done it before (which was a bad idea) and it went well. OTOH, bringing open minded women along can be a lot more fun than dragging some guy friend who just sits there drinking and bitching and never tips anyone. Some of the best fun I've had in a club was watching ladies just like that really enjoying their lap dances. I don't even mind paying when you get to watch something like that.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    I recognize & appreciate IGU's last point. I am a realist, it can be better to have 1 cool female customer walk in than a group of rowdy louts. To those who must take "civilian" females into SC's- please be sure that she's attractive, loose, and eager to flash!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I do see a fair number of couples where the man seems to be dragging his reluctant wife or SO along. He probably wishes he hadn't and realizes he'll have more fun once he's gotten past his 3-way fantasies and left her at home next time. (If he can get away anymore.)

The part about dancers not being up for it unless they're lesbian or bi is a myth whether Lopaw is around here or not. Girl-on-girl may be an act, but no more so than girl-on-us-guys.
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    Generally I agree with the other comments here. I will share one exception, however.

A couple years ago I went with a female friend (very bi btw) to a club. She was like a kid in a candy store! She has a terrific personality so there was not an issue of meeting the dancers. We got several VIP's and then we did my first and only champagne room with this hot redhead with nice full lips. Next thing I know, the dancer is in between my friend's legs eating her out. Although my friend got most of the attention, I was definitely not complaining. My friend's only disappointment was that the dancer would not let her return the favor. Plus after time was up with the dancer, we stayed in the champagne room and I got a nice bbbj out of the deal. I think she might have gotten a little worked up!

I've taken other ladies a couple times and it was as most here have described, so I probably won't ever do it again unless it's with the right lady.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I think this is mainly an age issue. Us older guys remember when there were men-only places - gyms, bars, golf courses, gentlemen's clubs, etc. - where guys could go and relive the locker room experience. Almost all such places have disappeared, strip clubs being the last stand.

Younger guys don't have this experience, they've never known guy-only places, so they don't know what they are missing. And as a practical matter, I think strip clubs are losing business as they become more woman-friendly, because it's the locker room atmosphere that attracts many older men.

Funny thing is, the same is happening to some types of women-only places (but at a slower rate.) My ATF tells me that it's becoming more and more common for male customers to come to her beauty salon. Personally I find it all rather sad, I think there should be male-only and female-only places. (And I think a lot of women agree, witness the recent growth of female-only fitness centers.) But I'm an older guy.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Sorry lowpaw. I keep forgetting that you are one of us. I am sure that with your savy, you have no trouble attracting those dancers that are into your life style. No offense ment.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    re: leave the ladies home...

i would ammend this to 'leave the fugly ladies home'.
    there cannot be enough hottiez (dressed or undressed)
    in a club.

topic specific, pissing on stage works pretty well.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    *that should read 'pissing on the stage...'*

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I found it kind of fun to have one of my favorites as lesbian or bi. I think she's bi since she seems to like me and gives good dances. The last time I got a dance from her she waited a few minutes before the next song started. Then she told me she liked watching this other dancer who was real flexible. I hadn't even hardly noticed. Well I did notice one dancer from a distance who was doing tricks such as using her hands on the stage and bending her legs over backwards in the air back down towards her. That must have been her.

The same night I noticed one female friend somebody apparently brought into the club and she wasn't happy at all. Apparently whoever brought her was a bad judge unless they said something to upset her. I just think it's a bad idea to bring a girl to a strip club if you don't ask her first or don't believe she'll like it. Same thing goes for guys. Some people are too conservative or think it's against their morals. That would probably be the same people who don't complain about all the violence on tv but think it's immoral for girls to be showing their breasts. I guess some people believe violence is moral while a loving environment is not.

Anyway, make sure the people you bring to a strip club are looking to have fun. That's what I think is the point of the story.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Right on, Lopaw! Way to tell 'em! I mean way to tell us. *urp*
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Argh.....take that, you rotten men!
    But seriously......I get so tired of reading (or hearing) complaints like the ones the OP made - I don't care if they're coming from a guy or a dancer. I know that there are shitloads of stupid women out there who have no idea how to act in a SC, but there are plenty of men who behave badly as well. I just hate getting grouped together with the "bad seeds" just because I happen to be female. There are good & bad in every group, and it's never a good idea to generalize or stereotype.

Dammit..... I need a lapdance now.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I agree. It's better when you bring a stripper.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I agree about the couples part, which is why I rarely go with any male friends anymore. I do much better with the dancers on my own.I also agree wholeheartedly with point (1), but you fall short on (2) & (3). I've talked with alot of dancers that bank on couples....I'm sure it doesn't happen every time, but it does happen. And as far as dancers not being able to get it up for women custies? Puh-leeze! Like the dancers are creaming over a fat, old, hairy smelly guy? It's called ACTING!!! While that babe is wiggling on my lap, I don't give a fuck what she thinks about me, as long as I get what I'm paying for. And more often than not, the girls are WAY into dancing for girls.I've been on the recieving end of too many hot & heavy dances/sex acts to think otherwise.

Male pride? Ha! Good luck with that one!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion