Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Doc Gooden to Play Santa at NYC Strip Club

rh48hr
rh48hr38181

Wakanda

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you are in NYC next Tuesday and a Mets, Yankees or just a baseball fan, former Cy Young winner Dwight "Doc" Gooden will be playing Santa at a local strip club in the big apple. You get to see titties and meet Dr. K.

Doc has been in jail and down and out from drug use. Is this a new low?

I loved watching him pitch when I was growing up.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I met him when he briefly played for the Indians.

I'll bring an 8 ball and we can party like old times!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn - he looks rough in that pic in the article - not unexpected due to the hard-times he's had - not to mention several of his ex-Mets teammates (Strawberry, Dykstra, etc).

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

He’s only 53 man he looks old and tired.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

-Rick James

Doc's weathered look is proof positive.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yes Doc is 53 going on 84.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement