tuscl

Looking for Ideas?

crazyjoe
Colorado
I have recently started getting texts from a dude I dont know. Obvious wrong number. I texted back who is this? He claimes to be the tsll skinny guy that is well hung from the bp station. Apparebtly he thinks I am the girl in the tight green or yellow dress that gave him a bj. I played along and asked if he has been to a strip club. He says yes a long time ago...

Where should I take this mind fuck?

Should I act like I dance at his favorite club and invite him for a special vip session?

Should I confess that the chick in the tight dress is a tranny ??

14 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    You need to figure out which stripper you pissed off and apologize to her. Otherwise, she's going to keep giving your number to guys instead of her own.

I think you should send him some pictures you recycle from stripper pics or off the internet and see if you can convince him to send you money.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good Idea joc13...

I didnt text since last night and made up some ss like my uncle is in the hospital. I should see if he will send some bitcoin... lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This is on a burner that no dancers have the number
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Jk lmfao
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Doesn't sound like he'd know what Bitcoin was, and if he did he'd probably guess you're not a girl by requesting it. Just use your burner phone to set up a burner Cash or Venmo account. Then, if you get any money you can transfer it to your real Cash or Venmo account, or just let it sit in the burner account to send to hos.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Tell him you want to meet him OTC, but your car is in the shop and you need $500.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I did tell him about an uncle in the hospital. I may need to miss work and need money for bills
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Cut him adrift and leave it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tell him to meet you at the Mickey Dees in the shitter.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Confess he has the wrong number.

Then tell him you actually know the tight green dress, and give him Juice’s number.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I wouldn’t take anything too far. He sounds like a nut, and he can search your phone number if he gets motivated enough for the bj.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    He’s gotten your number somehow - and he’s comfortable hitting you up for a (what he thinks is a) return performance. It’s best to be honest - and let him know you are a dude and not interested.

It would be fun to tell him some of these funny things - but you don’t want him to do any fucked up shit to you thinking the hottie who blew him is your girlfriend - and you are cock blocking him.

If you ask him what the girls breath smelled like - either Hickory Smoke - or Mesquite Wood - BBQ sauce - then it’s definitely Juice spreading your number around!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion