Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sense of time

joc13
joc131738

firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you agree? imgbox.com (Ok, so I'm bored and learning how to edit pictures and use imgbox.)

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

You should use Imgur instead.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I think you’ve overstated strippers’ timeliness. I’ve had strippers text me eight hours after our set time with “I’m ready now.”

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

@liwet I was using imgur but they deleted the last couple of pictures I posted, so I figured I'd test if imgbox had a stick up their butt too

Profile picture for K
K
•

Tell me when and where and maybe i will be there eventually and maybe with someone other than you

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement