Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip club bouncer nabbed with AR-15

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't carry my AR-15 when I ride my bike, but it would be legal in Michigan.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh crap, jack, you really want to carry one ??

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

He said that he found the assault rifle - and was transporting it to police HQ. He should receive an award for keeping the city safe!

Bridgeport has some rough areas - and an assault rifle might not be a bad idea. Jk - I’m no proponent of adding more weapons to the city streets.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would never open carry an AR-15 or any other firearm. Michigan is an open carry state, meaning you can carry a firearm in the open. But it seems very dangerous to me. Someone will see you walking down the street with your AR-15 and call 911. Multiple police cars will respond, the officers will surround you with guns drawn, and you will be handcuffed and subjected to some very hard questioning.

I have a concealed pistol permit that allows me to carry a gun.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

How insane that a 30 round mag is illegal for an AR. Hell I have hand gun magazines that are nearly that size.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

In Florida, not a good idea. One of five states you can't do that!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Must be your state. I have three 30 round mags, and I would guess close to 1K rounds.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement