tuscl

Film News Roundup: ‘Topless Prophet’ Strip Club Movie in Development

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Alan Markovitz's "Topless Prophet" is headed to the big screen. I expect it to be more inspiring than "Gandhi."

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/toples…

6 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yeah because the tv show was so fucking great.

I once got a few lapdances from one of the girls in the series, man she had one of the worst GPSs I have ever encountered.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^Ha. I knew a couple of the girls in that show too.

Just like any “reality” tv show, they told me everything was scripted by the filmmakers, trying to make it look like each episode just happened.

The one girl I knew from Coli (to this day, she gave THE best bbbjs I’ve ever had. I miss her, lol). A couple of the other girls I knew from PH.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    This guy is an idiot
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I know very little about the guy beyond a few things said about him on tuscl. But, I love what he did to his ex-wife. Buying the house next door to her and erecting a giant middle finger pointing at her property was brilliant.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    I'd say more of a giant douche than an idiot.

I hope he got rid of the horse-face dentures and went with more discrete dental implants.

Can you say -- direct to DVD??
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I got excited - I saw the title - scanned the article and saw Salma Hayek’s name - and thought about the scene in From Dusk till Dawn. Then I read the article - and I wasn’t so excited...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion