tuscl

Daddy Issues Scientifically Proven

WillMunny
Awaiting the edit button since 2011....
Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:39 AM
Turns out it's more than just a stereotype that not having daddy around makes girls sluttier. [view link]

4 comments

• Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Good info... but I don't think we need evidence for this dilemma. A girls farther is her first interaction with a man. Once that is missing, she spends her whole life looking for a father figure without even knowing it. Or she's just so concussed on what a "good man is, she will get with any ole joker. An abstinence father is a GREAT problem in our society. I can write a book about this.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Kind of a fluff article, but it's a study done by U. of Utah (70% Mormon) and Texas Christian U. Title should be: "Since we are religious, how can we prove that promiscuity is the result of bad parenting." My common sense tells me that sexual active girls (1) are genetically wired to enjoy sex and (2) come from homes where sex outside of marriage is not considered morally wrong or a sin.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Who owns this shit hole?" SJG
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I admit I didn't read the entire article... I wonder if the study considered the effects of absent fathers on the sexual activity of teenage women. Almost all of the women I know who were raised by a single mother were also sexually active in high school. Mom was working after school, so there were several hours each day where the girl was more likely to be without adult supervision than a girl who came from a home with two parents. Is their sexual activity related to daddy issues (i.e. seeking male influence), or is it a function of increased opportunity for sex due to less adult supervision? Just a question...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion