tuscl

Nature Boy

rh48hr
Wakanda
How many of you saw the 30 for 30 on Rick Flair? He joined Wilt Chamberlain in claiming he slept with 10,000 women. He also claimed to have drunk at least 10 beers and other hard drinks everyday from 1972 until 1989.

He used to say guys want to be me and girls want to be with me.

How many of you would want to have lived the life of the Nature Boy Ric Flair?

6 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    That's why I said claimed. No real way to prove the numbers. Regardless, most other men would be dead by now from everything he did to his body.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I really wish I got to watch him in his hey day. WWF was shown mainly in my area. I vaguely remember NWA occasionally showing but I was too young to really understand the difference. I thought it was an inferior product when in reality there were some great wrestlers there. I enjoy watching those old shows when they only had an hour to get the matches and promos in.

I made sure I set aside that hour every week on Saturday to watch. Don't have time to watch 5-6 hrs of wresting now. But my kids love it. I've taken then to the local Indie show in town. They had a blast.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Math is the enemy of the braggarts who claim to have slept with 10,000 women. If he had sex with a different woman every day, it would take 27.4 years to reach 10,000. Did he never sleep with the same woman twice? If not, how ugly and disgusting must each woman have been? And did he never take a night off? Was he never too busy?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shit! I forgot to watch it last night! I read about it being on, and it sounded great. I’ll find it when they replay it. The nature boy is a true legend!
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Hey don't discount the numbers, because in his day orgies were the thing. He could gave pinned 4 to 5 a night!!!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    He talked about having more than one girl on numerous occasions and he was truly active in wrestling for 27 years and has been in the business over 40 now.

Is it possible for him? ...yes. Is it probable? probably not. But he's probably closer to that number than any of us think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion