tuscl

Choking ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I like to squeeze tits, ass, hips, and thighs, when fucking - but not into the heavy-hitting (really hard ass-slappin,g nor choking stuff, etc).

Was w/ a petite ebony in VIP - not really my thing (petite) but it was a mixed-club so not a lot of thick chocolate.

Anyway - she was very accommodating but it seemed she liked the choking stuff and she grabbed my hands and put them around her neck while I was banging her good - made me feel kinda uncomfortable and I chocked her a bit but only a couple of seconds since it's not really my thing and just does not come natural nor enjoyable/turn-on to me - seems something that younger people are into but not sure.

a) do you enjoy the (neck) choking during sex (her, you, both)?

b) has a girl ever wanted it (choking) during sex w/ you - if so how did you react?

23 comments

• Corvus
    7 years ago
    a) no, not at all.

b) yes. Had a dancer in Albuquerque four or five years ago who enjoyed it and I gave it a try but like you it wasn't my thing. And I kept expecting a bouncer to come over and kick my ass for doing it. We were on the main floor although in a dark corner. She also strongly rubbed my next and upper shoulders, to the point it actually hurt. The next day I was sore. The only reason I tolerated it as long as I did was because she was super hot and the dances were otherwise pretty damn good.
  • Special32k
    7 years ago
    I had the exact same thing happen to me a few nights ago with a friend. I'm with u in that it's not really my thing. She wanted it and supposedly loves it so she made me do it. I wasn't sure how hard or soft to squeeze and where exactly to apply the pressure. lol I just did it awkwardly for about a min or 2, then back to my thing. Not sure how I feel about it, but not something I would ever just do again on my own. I know some girls like it though..
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    OK, sorry my experience was during a lap dance not sex. Never have experienced a girl wanting it during sex. Spanking yes, but not choking
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    A) doesn’t do anything for me but I have done it before. Some people (women as well as men) feel it heightens the intensity of thier orgasm.

B) yes I’ve had it requested several times.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I enjoy it and do it often. About 100% of the time, when I ask a dancer if I can lightly choke her, she says yes. More than half the time, the next thing out of her mouth is "harder!".

The vast majority of young strippers either enjoy light bdsm play, or are comfortable enough when they pretend to enjoy it to the point of asking for more intensity. Exact same experience with spanking -- always a "yes" response, and since I start off super soft, more often than not they urge me to go harder.

This is an area where explicit, verbal consent and constant checking-in is warranted to make sure both parties are enjoying themselves.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF once told me about a hot guy she met while dancing in FL. They went to the beach the next day and ended up at his house where she fucked his ass off. She told me he knew what he was doing and she came while he choked her. I never asked her about her feelings about this because I've always found it to be anathema. I had a favorite nephew who apparently was trying auto eroticism this way and accidentally hanged himself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've choked the chicken.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Had a few girls that liked this but its really a choice on her part. It is a form of bdsm as Subraman mentioned and is a highly submissive act on her part.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've never been asked for this, but I would not be comfortable with it. I would need to know the person extremely well in the bedroom before I would consider it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have not run across that but recently had one ask me to bite her tits. So I gave her a light love bite and she wanted harder and kept asking for harder to the point that I was really afraid of hurting her and just totally stopped.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Some of you guys are super weird fucks.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Not really during a lapdance but I have done it during sex. Girls occasionally ask me to smack their asses and there's almost no such thing as too hard for them. When it's apparent that a girl enjoys being spanked I'll sometimes gravitate to choking and it's hit-or-miss whether they'll enjoy it. Honestly, I'm not into spanking or choking. I'm a very large man and I always feel like I'm going to hurt them. Hurting a woman doesn't particularly turn me on. I only do it if I think they'll like it.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i accommodate the girl.
  • PikaIsFat
    7 years ago
    Choking is great!
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Not using my hands on the outside, but I have had little ET choke a few in VIP when he made a direct deposit down her throat.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The younger the dancer is the more likely she likes being choked. I don't get it at all, but if they like it I do it because I real the benefits.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve choked a few dancers otc. I’ve choked several civilian girls otc as well.

One girl was really into pain and abuse - and she would cum hard when I’d fist her - while gripping her throat with my free hand. She also loved it when I’d tie her up and snap her ass with a riding crop. I would fuck her in hotels - and I’m sure folks in the other rooms were wondering - wtf is going on next door!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I find the choking thing a bit scary; it seems if you don't do it hard-enough it doesn't have the desired effect, but if you do it too-hard you have a situation in your hands
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm with Papi, no choking.

Choking is for guys like Kobe Bryant, celebrities, guys who absolutely do not ever want sex to be consensual, guys like Mike Tyson.

SJG

Yardbirds
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxl…
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yes, and yes. The whole BDSM thing is something I do anytime I can.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    GMD, a man who knows what he likes.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Ive had girls ask me to choke them to the point that it really shuts off airflow and blood supply so that can get that choking game high while orgasming. I take it as far as Im comfortable, even if they are begging for more, and stop well before they appear blue or faint. I don't want to be debating whether to call 911 or hide the body.
    As for rough sex that crosses over into abuse, no. I don't like doing it and I don't like having it done.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I've dabbled in sexual acts that make choking nowadays seem pretty tame in comparison to me, and while I love it, I don't allow or ask just ANYONE to do it - especially not custies. Some don't know where to properly grab the throat to give the right pressure on the right spot for the right amount of air cut off. Some get too carried away and could potentially injure the throat or wind pipe. And a rare but unpleasant lot mistake liking choking for liking asphyxiation. If you try to choke me until I turn purple or am on the edge of losing consciousness and I've told you to stop, I'm just going to assume you're trying to kill me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion