Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NFL'S DWAYNE BOWE DROPS $25K ON STRIPPERS ... in 20 Minutes!!

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

He's a cheapskate compared to fishsticks.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'll never understand the attraction of throwing a ton of money in the air.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I guess that he was feeling oppressed. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Was he taking a knee while making it rain?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The article mentions that his pay in 2015 equated to $1.8 million per catch - so I’m guessing he’s not worried about $25,000.

Sadly - other dudes will try to make it rain with money they can’t afford to lose. It’s a waste either way -

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Different strokes...make it rain psychology has been thoroughly covered.

Profile picture for JackAstor
JackAstor
•

Dwayne needs to google Andre Rison the poster boy for NFL players who blew Millions and are now busted out .

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

It’s one thing if you’re still in the NFL and making money, but he’s retired from the NFL, so I don’t know where his income is coming from. Maybe he saved a lot of money from his NFL playing days. Nevertheless if he keeps doing that, they’re gonna rename that club to “Dwayne Bowe’s Cabaret”.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Amateur.

When we go to the club, we make it rain $350K, at least!!!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

If I'm spending $25k, my dick is getting wet. Maybe that was his way of inviting all those dancers out for OTC after their shift?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement