tuscl

Mainstream Movies

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Will there be any producers or actors available to make movies next year, or will they all be embroiled in these harrassment allegations?

7 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Welcome to the new Salem witch trials. Where the only thing needed to determine guilt is an accusation. Evidence and proof need not apply.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m wondering whether these sexual harassment allegations will kill careers faster than being a Pro Trump Hollywood type?

It seems that actors can look the other way when a producer sexually assaults others - but they will immediately shun anyone who voices a pro Trump belief!

I’m not trying to incite a blow up - but it seems a bit illogical.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The Hollywood model for making and distributing movies has been broken for some time. This just accelerates its decline.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The left uses Hollywood as an example of morals and political knowledge, so the idea that these Hollywood liberals are simply rapists and abusers is hysterical. Its almost as funny as listening to them talk about working....
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It’s just been announced, Juice and crazyjoe are taking over directing and producing the next Star Wars film installment.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    It's just a matter of time before the crazies come for us, too. I'm not kidding. Does anyone here really believe that strip clubs will be spared?

The New Left seems to believe that white men are guilty until proven innocent. Anyway, I've said it before, I'm very skeptical of some of these claims. It takes hard evidence to prove actual rape, and none of the alleged victims wanted to go to the police and submit a rape-kit at the time of the alleged incident. Very fishy stuff. Either they are lying or they valued their fame and fortune more than they valued justice. Regardless, why should we believe them now?

And as for the claims of harrassment, I'm sorry but that's the deal when you work for an asshole. Suck it up and take it or get out of the way and let someone else do your job. There are millions of people all around the world who would gladly accept some sexual harassment in exchange for fame and fortune. Sexual harassment should not be a crime.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No doubt Juice will finger prospects in the pussy (:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion