tuscl

OH Clubs

redheadfan
Florida
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:44 PM
Heading to Ohio in about a month. Wondering if anyone has some advice on some clubs in the area. Which ones should I visit and have the best value? I’ll be around Toledo, not sure I’ll have the time to drive to far.

9 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Ohio is a bigger state than it seems; you really do need to obey speed limits. If the Intel on Tole does not sound promising, consider SE Michigan.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'm a Detroit local. The drive from Toledo to Detroit is somewhere around an hour and 15 minutes, maybe an hour and a half tops. I don't know much about the clubs in Toledo as I've never made the drive down there. I don't see very many discussions about the clubs in Toledo. Usually that would be a sign that there isn't much to see there. If you do have the time to make the drive, I would suggest going to a club in Detroit.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Highly highly recommend going to Detroit. You can hit Flight Club, BTs, and Landing Strip all way south (closer to you) before you hit Detroit proper. Ironman is right about a 1hr 15min drive tops from Toledo. Advice - DONT YOU EVEN FUCKING THINK of speeding on the turnpike (I90). I use Waze and a very good radar detector and still don’t speed. Especially around Toledo they use a lot of aircraft on the turnpike (I’ve been busted so I know). When traveling in Michigan you can speed, they usually give you 10 over no problem!
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    Agree, it's worth the drive to Detroit.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    If u are stuck in Toledo try platinum showgirls. Also Scarlets is nearby as back up option. Toledo is infamous for the Asian massage parlors but I would stay away. Deja vu strip club in Toledo in next door to massage joint.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Drive north young man.... 70mph once who hit the MI border; you can safely go 76-78. Google Maps from Toledo to...... Flight Club: 54 minutes: [view link] Cricket and Landing Strip about the same.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Some positive reviews on Alcatraz which is much closer but.... [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Supposedly there is a real good one in Michigan, on the highway between Toledo and Detroit. Anyone know the specifics? SJG
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Go North young man, haven't you been told Detroit's full of whiskey, women and gold Sleeping round all night beneath the neon light Dream in my eye of her body so tight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion