tuscl

What Type of Candy You Handing Out Tonight?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:59 AM
Juice is handing out chackin wangs, crazyjoe is giving out toilet paper and rockstar is giving out vouchers for free guitar lessons.

18 comments

• judyjudy
    7 years ago
    M&M's and Reeces
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Gadsden flags and pocket constitutions. Or maybe KitKats and Peanut Butter Cups. Probably the candy.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Have not had a trick or treater in 3 yrs. Will probably just shoot pool and work out in the home gym.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A lot of young families moved into my neighborhood in the last year. I'm not dressing up, but we have a Donald Trump and Barry Obama costumes for the dogs. Naturally, I'm going to make the dumb one dress up as Barry.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Planning on handing out condoms. If any girls are dressed as naughty nurses I might give them a 6 pack of rubbers.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Depends on what kind of mood Candy is in tonight. She might not want to be handed out to anyone, especially underage children. Maybe I should just invite Destiny over tonight so as to not create any confusion....
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn cash, I just responded condoms on another thread.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sorry flag! I thought it would be a good way to promote safe sex. I hope it’s not taken the wrong way.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    [view link] Because I'm a monster.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    No candy. I'm handing out my home-made lasagna.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Snickers.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I've got a cream filled lollipop for any sexy witches that I find. But, I only have the one so they'll have to take turns with it.
  • K
    7 years ago
    One of my previous CF was named Candy. I have fond memories and think of her whenever i pass the building that once housed her strip club.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    The only "candy" I'm interested in this Halloween swings from a pole and has daddy issues.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    They had candy at the strip club tonight I went to, so I took some to eat on the way home. It was tasty.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't know, faggot. You eat shit. Every day. Eat some more. MackTruck has several tons for you to eat. Eat it, eat it, faggy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Nothing. Not one single trick or treater. We had quite a few last year, including some sexily costumed MILFs taking the kids around. I'm disappointed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion