tuscl

How bad do you have it?

There have been numerous discussions about how much money you spend SCing, but that seems to be a more sensitive topic as well as one that's hard to keep track of. So i won't go there. But how much time do you think you spend on SC related activity? That is visiting the club, traveling to the club, OTC dates, writing reviews, discussions, comments, articles, viewing other SC forums and websites, just thinking about your CF or ATF. Basically how much of your waking hours (and if you can remember your dreams...) do you spend going to or thinking about strippers?

15 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    Monday night I drank beer and watched the football game in a strip club. 5 beers and tips $27.00. Time spent thinking about the dancers = 0. It's just a bar sometimes.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well i suppose you can be at a strip club or do strip club related things and not be thinking about strippers. Heck, many of the discussions are only tangentially related to strippers. I've certainly gone to a SC while a major sporting event was going on, and to the dancers' chagrin, the event took precedence of my and many of the patrons' attention.

However, what originally started as "just" a "hobby" is quickly turning into a preoccupation of mine. The SC visit and time with the ATF is clearly the highlight of my, i don't know, bi-week while i pine and save and bide my time. I'll also check out another club or two in that time period for i don't know, teasers or appetizers or something (the ATF being the main course and/or dessert of course).
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Since I am retired and have no real responsibilities, I have way too much free time on my hands. So I think more about sex than doing yard work or anything else.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I think about other things than strippers. Like....uh....and...uh...I'll grt back to ya on that.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Thinking about strippers is like setting goals... it's the thrill/journey of working on your goals, thinking about them day and night until you actually reach it and you realize life doesn't stop...

Same with strippers. You think about them all day, planning out your evening and all that shit. Shit feels good as hell. And then you go to the club,do your thing, 3hrs its over & now you go back to your boring life.. then you do it all again next week lol

I'm still fairly young in the game. But now I just don't give a fuck anymore. I go to the stripclub to watch Monday night football or the the late NBA game. If I feel like touching some ass and sucking on some titties I have the option to do so. Occasionally I may just go to chill at the bar and enjoy the show but that's only if I'm bored as hell and I know I can get extras if I'm feeling horny.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I keep my phone with me at work, check it every hour or so for discussion or a possible stripper text. I have held the same job for 15 years... Easy to think about clubbing experiences and strategy in between tasks.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You should be able to select a girl and be seeing her outside, in like 1 or 2 club visits max.

The basic see, want, GET dynamic of strip clubs is great, but need to find other ways to recreate that with a girl you already know.

Strip clubs good for when you are first in a new metro, but also plan to be continuing to be their regularly.

SJG

Live and Let Die, opening and title sequence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8alMYS…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2k_95fx…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    25-hours a day
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ and that's just writing reviews
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I actually have a secretary just for my extensive TUSCL publishing
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ...and even if i had 40 more, i wouldn't want to waste a minute away...
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I spend a lot more time reading and contributing to discussions on TUSCL and browsing other strip cub discussion forums than I actually do spend inside a strip club itself.

In the end, this is all just a hobby I enjoy when I can. I am very much in control of my finances, and I will not sacrifice the important things in life just so that I can go to a club more frequently.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ I probably agree with that.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Hard to say. Sometimes I spend time thinking about, or helping out, a dancer friend who is in a bind, has nothing to do with sex or strip clubbing, so does that count?

Also, "rush hour" traffic lasts for 3 hours in my city, so heading to a club for a bite to eat while waiting for traffic to die down isn't unusual. Does that count?

Oftentimes reading posts on TUSCL, or writing posts, is just a way to unwind after work. Does that count?

Last year, Nov 8th, I headed to XTC simply to blow off stress. I did my best to concentrate on the dancers, but really my eyes were glued to the TVs. Once it became clear who the winner was going to be, the dancer who was sitting with me suggested we celebrate by taking my hand and placing it between her legs. Who was I to argue? I followed her as she led the way to the VIP room, so I guess that one did count. ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What ironman said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion