Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Late notice but anyone in the area

thebiller55

El man

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Maybe someone can show me the good ones around Miami ?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, go to South Beach, and walk up and down the beach. You'll see plenty of fine women, topless for free.

Profile picture for thebiller55
thebiller55
•

Haha I might do that too but meant strip clubs

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If the good-ones means the good clubs, Tootsies in Miami-Gardens is popular as well as Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach - if you have the time and desire you can read this bit-lengthy article about the South FL strip-club scene:

Profile picture for thebiller55
thebiller55
•

Thank you sir...I’ve read quite a few of your reviews ..and all I can say is epic...definitely some of the best reviews I’ve read about anything...thanks for the heads up

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement