tuscl

Chicken in the oven and a spinner in my bed,doodah,doodah

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Sunday, October 22, 2017 2:57 PM
What are the rest of you hopeless humps doing right now?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Either your impotent or gay. Why are you telling us that instead of playing with your spinner?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Maybe you have a fidget spinner in your bed.... That would be pathetic as hell
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Setting up an OTC date with a girl who's never put my life in danger, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't have any STDs. I know, I'm boring, but I'm just strange like that.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I'm sorry Joe,she 's sleeping.But it was so nice not to hear you talk about shitting
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Watching Pittsburgh kick Cincinnati's ass. Had the hooker in my (well, *her*) bed yesterday. A new one. Had my dick hard without ever touching me.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Worked most of yesterday. Spent the over night with two lovely young ladies, brunch for three, watched some football and back to earning a living.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The only chicken that goes in my oven is you, txtittydumbass/Douchester/Trucidos. Didn't see you on the river today, we cooked chicken for lunch. I could have broiled your cowardly ass. LMAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm feeding the hungry
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I couldn't even finish the first episode. All the politically correct brainwashing just in the first 5 min was too much to deal with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion