Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chicken in the oven and a spinner in my bed,doodah,doodah

tumblingdice

South Carolina

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are the rest of you hopeless humps doing right now?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Either your impotent or gay. Why are you telling us that instead of playing with your spinner?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Maybe you have a fidget spinner in your bed.... That would be pathetic as hell

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

Setting up an OTC date with a girl who's never put my life in danger, doesn't do hard drugs, and doesn't have any STDs. I know, I'm boring, but I'm just strange like that.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'm sorry Joe,she 's sleeping.But it was so nice not to hear you talk about shitting

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Watching Pittsburgh kick Cincinnati's ass. Had the hooker in my (well, her) bed yesterday. A new one. Had my dick hard without ever touching me.

Profile picture for K
K
•

Worked most of yesterday. Spent the over night with two lovely young ladies, brunch for three, watched some football and back to earning a living.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

The only chicken that goes in my oven is you, txtittydumbass/Douchester/Trucidos. Didn't see you on the river today, we cooked chicken for lunch. I could have broiled your cowardly ass. LMAO

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm feeding the hungry

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

I couldn't even finish the first episode. All the politically correct brainwashing just in the first 5 min was too much to deal with.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement