tuscl

Any strip clubs in Greenville, SC worth going to?

PikaIsFat
South Carolina
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:35 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new to the scene having only been to a strip club once for my brothers bachelor's party a few months back. I enjoyed my time there, but before I go again i was wondering if there was a club in the region that was better than the others.

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lust for eye candy Trophy for great high mileage dances Godiva to get laid
  • PikaIsFat
    7 years ago
    Thanks Juice. Any advice on the best time of day to go?
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I agree with Juice. Extras can be had at Trophy but it will cost you $$$$. Godiva's full service is no problem. The club is mostly black girls, with a Hispanic & white girl at times. At Godiva's you can go BBFS. That will cost you about $200. The best thing to do at Godiva's is bring your own condom's with you.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I am totally shocked at the mongers who quickly responded to a brand new member asking about clubs in Greenville. This was a post for Desertscrub.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck it dude...new or old I don't care anymore...I'm willing to share all information except for legit names I agree with what Bang added Best time of day for any club in Greenville SC is at or after 10pm Best days are Friday or Saturday night The days of day shift or going during the week have dried up my friend Optimal is as I layer out If you go another time or day you will probably have a bad experience with a dead Club or chubby dancer If you go during prime days and hours you will more than likely have a manifestation of a glories time
  • PikaIsFat
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys you've been really helpful. I'll probably try and go Saturday night. Wish this young lad luck!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Good luck nigga
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I have said this before. Its unlikely the feds and local officials arent aware of what goes on in the strip clubs. They dont need to come on here looking for legit info. More likely its just a bum looking for free info but too lazy to write a review(or never been to a strip club).
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Platinum Plus might have still been in business if they hadn't ticked off the wrong people. It's not the same anymore. Lust requires pasties. Can't fondle tits anymore even though a strip club has been in that location over 20 years. Trophy club can't keep vandals out of the parking lot as least it's been my experience unless whomever moved or got locked up. It's been a few years since I visited. Godivas, ehhh, I'd rather go visit Hooters or Twin Peaks. I'd be worried about catching something from someone who looks like a step down from someone with a sign at Walmart saying homeless please help. However I only visited Godivas one time about 20 years ago so it could have changed.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Actually the homeless girl with the sign at Walmart probably would look a whole lot better than the dancers at Godivas. However I haven't been there in 20 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion