Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Banned on a porn site.

DallasCowboys

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Xnxx keeps banning me from commenting and it's pissing me off. I've been visiting that website for the past 6 years.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Maybe it thinks you are SJG. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

What kind of comments are you leaving

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

How do you get banned from a porn site? Were you preaching the gospel or something?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That sounds like quite an achievement.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If your username and avatar are the same as the ones here, I could see why.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Proof that nobody likes the Cowboys

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It sounds odd - that you keep getting banned. Are your comments over the top? If not - I don’t see why you would get banner.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement