tuscl

The ATF/CF Stripper Hall of Shame

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:32 AM
Ok we all have had and posted about our ATF DS's that push all our right buttons, but what about those ones that we've lowered our personal standards for just because she was a freak or there was just something about her that made us overlook her other glaring issues. Let's talk about our ATFs and CFs that we almost don't want to admit we keep going back to. I have one such ATF that is a backup-backup ATF. I only visit her when I absolutely have to get my LDK on. Her body is a 5 and is one that is at best marginally attractive when she is naked. She has a son so she has stretch marks on her stomach and some rolls of fat and "love handles". Not quite the hourglass figure that is my typical standard. Her tits are also a little saggy. She does have a decent ass and legs and is a small (4'11") spinner. What attracts me to her is her face with beautiful blue eyes and she looks like an ex GF from high school. And when she is wearing lingerie she still looks sexy because it hides her stomach pooch and supports her tits better. And what keeps me coming back to her is that she is a passive spinner during my LDK and she lets me grind her on my cock any way that I want. But wow when I compare her body to my other ATFs she is in the minor leagues and normally I would have never asked her for a dance. Anyway, do any of you PLs have a "dirty secret" ATF/CF that you will continue to see despite your better judgement?

26 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I know a dancer at Bogarts who has a few dirty secrets, I'll still bone her. She's mighty fine.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels is there anything about her that you normally don't like or find attractive? And what makes you keep going back to her despite it all?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    VM - What about Gwen?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Most of the girls I enjoy itc and otc would be considered filthy little secrets. I have a different standard - as I primarily look for the dancers who are sexy and a bit freaky. One of my faves is a Brazilian girl, with firm fake tits, a very firm ass - and who stays toned - even though she's a big smoker (where the smell lingers in everything). Her face is rough. But she seems to love my continued roughness and hard pounding. The sex is just what I need to release the stress of work! I leave our otc sessions spent and sweaty - but very relaxed and happy. I'd be happier if she didn't smoke - but that's about it.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think the definition of ATF would preclude a dancer like this from falling into this category. A fave could though. There used to be a dancer at a club known for extras who was not the prettiest and was a little pudgy, but gave a good gfe dance with extra fun. If she was available I would take her back to VIP. She was in high demand. Unfortunately, she moved out of state.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    There's a girl that I don't consider a fav at all. Not at all my type. Definitely not one I'd pick out of a lineup. However, whenever she's available I always get dances from her, she offers the most play during dances than any other I've ever met. Lots of pussy play, she pulls my cock out to play all the time. Does her best to get me off every time I see her. All for the cost of normal dances, never asks for tip. Great value is why I always come back to her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I had a 49 yr old ATF once and the only "issue" with her was her age. She had a banging body with just a little bit of boobs sag and also her eyes had the "crow's feet" wrinkles, but other than that she was everything I could have asked for in an ATF. She was a solid 7.5 with an hourglass body and pretty face, actually stuck to a consistent dance schedule, allowed full 2 way contact high mileage dances, and was the best OTP stick shifter I have ever met. Not quite a 'shame', but up until her I would have never imagined having a 49 yr old ATF.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance, you're supposed to be at least 18yo before they let you into a strip club. And remember, it is you that is asking the young women to do something sleazy. It starts with you. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Did someone just fart?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I just smelled some shit in this thread. Nevermind.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I think I have one that fits this concept. There's a dancer at a gritty FS dive who isn't my type at all and is probably the least attractive at that club. Maybe a 5. She certainly isn't my ATF, and was never really a CF either Well, I first met her on a slow weekday afternoon and she was really persistent, somehow without being overbearing. Her asking price was very low, so I took her to the back. She gave good, enthusiastic service. She gave me her number and was acting like I was going to be her regular. But I didn't have much desire see her at the club again. I rolled in a few months later and was a little relieved that I didn't see her there. I returned several months after that, and this time she was there. She immediately latched onto me and I struggled to gracefully decline another trip to the back. I told her I just wanted to drink my water for a while. Then she whispered in my ear that she wanted to drink my cum. God damn it. So I ended up in the back with her again. I guess I would again in the future, too.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have never had any favorites that were the result of me lowering my standards. If I don't find a dancer to be attractive, I don't buy dances from her. It's that simple. However, I do know for a fact that sometimes a club's most popular dancer is not the prettiest one there. I have read reviews on one of my favorite club's Facebook pages and there is one particular dancer that gets a ton of positive reviews. She is not my type and I think she is average looking at best, but for some reason she is the most popular girl at this club. There has to be a reason why she is getting all these rave reviews, but I have no intent on finding out what all the hype is about.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I'll try to keep my response short, but they always tend to turn into these overly detailed monstrosities. Not that i've ever danced with a monstrosity that i regret, but i have had plenty of dances from strippers that i wish i could have taken back. Still do. That's what i'm trying to cut down if not completely eliminate. I'm generally not a onegina, one stripper type of guy. At my favorite clubs, i will easily dance with 5 or even more dancers with varying amount of dances each. More for my favorites of course. At one club, i even has as many as 4 tiers of dancers i would dance with. The first tier is the elite tier, usually all 9+s, that give great contact and mileage and something that might vaguely resemble GFE. There are usually 3-5 girls in this tier based on turnover and sometimes new girls come and bump a girl down a tier, sometimes girls just stop being as fun or whatever and bump themselves down a tier, and very occasionally some girls improve and deliver and bump themselves up. And some girls just move into the top tier by default, because there is no one else at that club, but in an absolute sense, i would not consider her a top tier girl. Sometimes, i'll visit and none of my top tier girls are there. My second tier (also similarly sized at 3-5 girls) are still excellent dancers, often just as physically attractive as the first tier. They're just missing that extra something. Or they're not missing that something, but they're just not as attractive, like 8s or 8.5s. I can still have a great time with these girls and will usually dance with them without hesitation if my first tier girls aren't there. Things get a little more tricky when i get into the third tier. Some of the third tier girls are gorgeous dancers, but somewhat duds (but not ROBs; i just don't expect much mileage out of them) in their dances or they give about as good of a dance as the first tier girls but they're just above average in looks (what i consider a 7) or they have some type of feature that turns me off (implants, and/or ridiculous amounts of tattoos or piercings), or any combination of the above qualities in lesser amounts. These are definitely dances i could take or leave. Definitely leave in regards to the good looking duds, and still leave in terms of the less attractive dancers. That is i still try the lookers to see if they've improved at all (they usually don't), or have a good time with the less attractive dancer while i'm dancing with her but have no desire to dance with her again. I'm not going to bother describing what the fourth tier entails, but it's not as simple as good looking ROBs or average lookers that are GGG; i'm not interested in either of the two, but there are still situations where another type of dancer might get a dance from me on repeat occasions and that puts them in the fourth tier. Now that that long back story is out of the way or TL;DR, sometimes i'll go to a mid level club where the best girl there or at least one of the better girls there wouldn't even make the third tier at my favorite club. But because the pickings are slim, i get dances with her and she's quite good so i get multiple dances from her. She leaves that club and guess what? She moves to my favorite club. She was a bigger fish in a smaller pond and now she's a smaller fish in a bigger pond. I'm really hoping to avoid her, because she thinks that i really like her, and i still like her, but she's not even my 10th choice there if it's on a weekend. So relativity plays a huge role. I'm not embarrassed to have danced with her or spent money on her (at one time i did enjoy getting dances with her and felt it was at least somewhat worth it); i'd just rather not spend any more money on her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler while I don't get to the detail of breaking it down in multiple tiers I completely get what you are saying. That 4'11" spinner (5-6 on the scale) that I keep going back to when my other ATFs aren't working most definitely is one of the "hotter" dancers at her club, but if she were to relocate to a nicer club with better quality dancers, she would fall into the pack of mediocrity. As you say, she would be smaller fish in a bigger pond with bigger fish. It definitely is a relative thing.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’m having trouble with the ATF term in this thread. To me, my ATF is only one girl. The only girl I’ve met in a club that I’ll never forget and if I ever see again, I would be a RIL again. She will be my SC ATF forever unless another stripper takes her place. Then the stripper that takes her place will be my ATF and the other one will be just another stripper I’ve known. As mentioned before you can have lots of favorites or favs. But only one ATF, in my opinion.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    warhawks - I totally agree but new people keep joining and just don't get it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Warhawks - you make an excellent point. I'm not sure what the proper term would be to describe the dancer/girl the OP intended to describe. I looked in the glossary - and there doesn't appear to be a proper term for this one. It's possible to call her a past-CF?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @warhawks I get what you are saying and would love to use the term ATF literally, but in my observation TUSCL PLs tend to refer to their CF as their ATF which is why I put ATF "/" CF in the discussion title so that both bases are covered. Often a PL gets so wrapped up in his CF that she always is the ATF because she is...at that time...but as time goes by she fades away and then the next CF comes along and again the PL considers her an ATF regardless of how good she is compared to others. Regardless, the point of the thread is about dancers that you are somewhat 'regular' with but have issues with that would never qualify her as someone you would consider being a "favorite", current or all-time.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Maybe this thread should have been titled "the dogs got to me." Just about any club has some uglier women that you normally feel like ignoring. This is how you learn about the hidden extras you might have missed... Then you get to decide if you will make an exception to your standards.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Lurker_X that works for me. That's really all I meant.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^^ Yeah, but one difference is that the OP seems to be going out of his way to meet this "favorite", and i bet when he does go to the club she works at, he hopes she's there. So who's the dog in this case?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think Lurker_X has a good depiction of the intent of this discussion. I get caught by all the dogs - and it leads to some great experiences - as some are freaks!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler she posts her schedule to the club website and I only go if she is there. As stated, I don't go out of my way to see her because I have other "legit" CFs/ATFs that take priority. And I swear for her it is because she reminds me of an ex GF. Her face is cute and I'm totally attracted to that more than anything. She is the inverse of a "butter face", a "butter body".
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    lurker x took the words right out of my brain.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Hey what you like is what you like. We've all danced with butter faces and butter bodies. Few girls have everything...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL theDirkDiggler understood. I'm just saying that I'm not the 'dog' for her. I am shamelessly a 'dog' for my ATF DS, though. I go to great lengths to meet her. But that is a different thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion