tuscl

Can profiles be done on each of the owners of the 22 Minnesota Strip Clubs, Gent

MinneaplisMan740
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Can profiles be done on each of the owners of the 22 Minnesota Strip Clubs, Gentleman's Clubs, and Adult Entertainment Establishments?

11 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Good grief, maybe nobody will reply to your numerous questions... Just put you on ignore right away
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Dear "Minneaplis" Man:
    Since you're the one who's enrolled in Stripclubology 101 at "Minneaplis" Community College, I suggest that you do your own f#$ing research for your term paper on the strip clubs of Minnesota.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Some trolls are at least a little bit interesting. This one . . . isn't.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This might be the laziest LE attempt to get intel ever! "

I'll just ask these PL's to do a write up for me - and I'll relax and eat donuts!"
  • MinneaplisMan740
    7 years ago
    This question regarding whether profiles could be done on each of the owners of Minnesota Strip Clubs, Gentleman's Clubs & Adult Entertainment Establishments was a inquiry & question of curiosity
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes they can, feel free to do it.
  • MinneaplisMan740
    7 years ago
    If further research and development needs to be conducted on this I would be happy to follow up, the question and curiosity just occurred to me
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Your stripclub review should be a stickie on the board. It was most lol-worthy!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'll get right on that officer! Sorry to keep you waiting!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    You ask, "Can profiles be done on each of the owners of the 22 Minnesota Strip Clubs, Gentleman's Clubs, and Adult Entertainment Establishments?"

Of course it can be done, so go do it!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    They want to meet you at the Red Fox just outside of Detroit on Tuesday, they’ll be happy to allow you to interview them. BTW send us your address we’ll send a car for you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion