tuscl

This is going to be an expensive strip club visit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - An intoxicated patron of the exotic arts is facing a laundry list of charges after allegedly threatening bouncers with a beer bottle and spitting on police once in custody.

Wayne C. Henry, no address provided, faces nearly two dozen charges, including simple assault, in connection to an alleged drunken disturbance at Platinum Plus Sunday night. District Judge Ronald Manescu arraigned the 43-year-old Monday morning on two sets of charges, setting bail at a combined $45,000.

Allentown police were dispatched to the club at 1245 Airport Road shortly before 9:45 p.m. Sunday to investigate an altercation involving club security. One officer spoke with security about the incident, while another tried several times to speak with Henry about what happened.

Police said Henry was “visibly intoxicated,” and that he allegedly tried to hit a bouncer with a beer bottle and punch another. Officers told Henry that he needed to leave the club, but he refused, according to court records.

Police said Henry was taken into custody because he was drunk and refused to leave. Once in custody, he allegedly damaged the toilet in his holding cell, making the cell unusable. He allegedly threatened to assault two officers and refused to provide his address.

Police said any effort to learn Henry’s address was met with the response, “(expletive) off.”
As he was being led to central booking, Henry allegedly topped off the night by spitting on two officers.

Authorities charged Henry with six counts of simple assault, four counts of disorderly conduct, eight counts of harassment, one count of defiant trespass, two counts of terroristic threats and a single count of institutional vandalism.

After failing to post bail, he was sent to Lehigh County Jail to await preliminary hearings scheduled for Oct. 10.

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I know a dancer who worked there. She jumped around to a few clubs in Pa.

Some guys can't handle their booze. I'm sure that guy had other issues, as that was a mess.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    This was my primary club. Keyword “was”
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've been there..........
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Warrenboy
    “I've been there..........”
    Do you mean at that club or drunk and locked up. ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I have been in this place and it hi big and they have a large staff and they screen everyone at the door. How did a drunk even get and if was not drunk when he arrived why did the staff let him belligerently drunk. I'll bet some of the bouncer, waitresses and bartender's get canned.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The club......lol.....never been in lock-up yet...........

I was thinking the same thing tiredtraveler.

The staff had to have let him get that wasted once inside.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bail is usually 10% right? That is an expensive bail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion