tuscl

Lap Dance Skills: Advanced

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:53 AM
Encountered what I would consider to be the most-skilled lap dancer I've ever had the chance to purchase dances from last night. Let me explain: We all know there's kind of a gradient for lappers. Air dances are at the bottom. A girl that will at least sit in your lap and grind is about average. High mileage involves good grindage on the right spots and maybe some stick shifting, using boobs in addition to butt and crotch, etc. But this was one step beyond. Maybe two or three. Blonde. Eastern European. Tiny, like 4'8". Enhanced, probably a C, which looks like a D on a girl her size. A little older, but by no means haggled. I said my name was Jim, she insisted on calling me James. We go back. First thing after she takes off her top and bottoms, she sits in my lap, facing away, positions herself right on top of little Jim (or James) and squeezes her butt muscles repeatedly, almost like she's grabbing it. Then the song starts and she starts the grind. But it's not just any grind. She starts at the bottom of little Jim, squeezes her butt on it, slides up, and releases before she goes back down, all in time with the music. Every once in a while, she even gives a couple extra squeezes at the top or bottom to make it clear she's doing this on purpose. It felt kind of like an HJ, but I know she wasn't using her hands, because she was holding my knees. Does a few other positions, but always focuses on little Jim. Strokes one of my fingers as if she's giving an HJ at one point. All kinds of tricks. Wraps her legs around mine from the outside while she's facing me. Lets me slide my hand some places it probably shouldn't have gone in that room. Stopped at four. Asked about phone number or OTC; she said we should do a room, which is unfortunate because the rooms are ridiculously priced at that place. Also, a bouncer came over and said she had been requested, so she had to walk away. But I took note of her name and I think I'll find her again. Gave her a really nice tip, she gave me a kiss and that was it. Anyhow, spectacular technique. She needs to teach others. Amazing.

14 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @AnonymousJim a dancer like that is gold to me. I have encountered several with 'mad skillz' like that, but never an 'ass cheeks cock stroker' like you describe. Wow that sounds wonderful that she could just use her ass that proficiently on your dick. My current ATF is my ATF DS and she is advanced at all forms of cowgirl riding and matching my grind rhythm in any position. She also does wonderful OTP titfucks and nuts rubs. Also she will moan in my ear like she is getting off. And lastly she doesn't just do the exact same thing all the time. Other ex ATFs had their own 'mad skillz' in their own way, but not on the level of my ATF DS. LOL as long as they lightly and frequently rub the underside of my dick and balls with a part of their beautiful body I consider it 'advanced' techniques.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Eastern European, check, milf, check, small frame good size boobs, check. This sounds like a DS to me! What club was this at? If I were you and you liked her that much I’d go back, build a rapport and try to do OTC eventually, but if she’s getting requested in the middle of a dance, she may be one of those dancers who doesn’t need to do OTC with an average PL. Still, worth the chase IMO.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I sent a message, shailynn. Unfortunately, the club is about two hours away for me, and I have another CF there as well, so it will take some work. It's also a huge club that has a lot of dancers and customers, so I'm sure I'll probably fade into the din. Nonetheless, worth it. Like I say, we need more like her.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Was this by any chance at Polekatz near Chicago? I remember getting a dance there very similar to yours by a girl fitting that description.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Back when I used to live/SC in the Dallas area (mid-2000s), I used to visit a black-dive in Ft Worth (even though I lived in Dallas) - there was a mid-20s ebony that would put me inside her coochie (over my commando sweats) and squeeze w/ her pussy - it seems she enjoyed it as much as I did and I was in awe of her talent and willingness to have fun during the dances - she would even tell me how to sit so in her words "so I can get you good" - damn!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    The ones that can take fabric-covered cock are about as hardcore as it gets. At that point you could have her stop, but is it really any worse to shrug and go with it?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a winner
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @wallanon always go with it. It won't cost any different than intentionally stopping.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    I approve of this message
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I just got back from a 1/2 hr VIP with my ATF DS and she gave me the following advanced moves (and then some!): - Puts both of her all natural DDDs in each hand, first rubs each one on my balls, then squeezes them together on my balls and the base of my shaft, jiggles them down there and squeezes a bit, then with hard pressure and squeezing as she goes up the base of my dick with increasing pressure until it is maxed out on my head, follows this with more juggling them around the head, then to finish she just strokes my dick with her tits up and down several times before moving on. - Rides me cowgirl and while grinding on my dick to the perfect pace that I grind back up against her pussy she reaches back and rubs my balls OTP. - Rides me cowgirl and while grinding on my dick to the perfect pace that I grind back up against her pussy she let's me grab her wrists as she leans back and motorboats her titties in my face. - Straddles me spread eagle and wraps her legs around me as we sit F2F and my hands are spreading her ass cheeks open and again I can control the grind into her pussy at my pace while she also moans into my ear and feel her tits on my chest.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I finally had my first pants stain in a club yesterday... my stripper was someone I'd met over several VIPs with during the past few weeks, we were becoming comfortable enough together to just gab about things while lapping. She knew how to pry one side of my dick or the other with her lower pelvic bones, plus the usual "hula-hoop motion", and massage my testicles with her legs (plus an occasional grab with her hand). Finally she sat on me while facing away - and I just plain imagined I was penetrating her and finished off. I told her she finally "got to me" that time, and she smiled at the accomplishment...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Lurker_X welcome to the LDK club! I love those dancers that like to LDK a PL on purpose. She sounds like a pro and perfect for the LDK n00b. Keep her!
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I met a few dancers with amazing skills. Here are a few I recall. Medium height dancer probably around 5'4" B cup tits, tight firm body. She starts talking about how she is into energy, especially sexual energy. She was young and hot so I eventually ask her for a dance. I was only out one song if she didn't work out. We head to the back and she asks me to unbutton my shirt. Said she likes skin to skin contact, "it allows our energy to flow better" Yep she was nuts, but a cute sexy nuts. A little bit through the first song she offers a five song for the price of three special. She was good, I was having fun so agreed. She leans forward, positions my cock straight up and lines up her crotch for maximum effect and hugs me tightly. She basically rubs her chest slowly on my chest and slowly rubs her crotch up and down the length of my hardon, in a very deliberate motion for the remainder of our time. Her soft tits feel great, and I feel her nipples start to harden, and she says the typical SS. She was really turning me on with such little movement of her crotch, and I barely make it through five songs. The second dancer was one of my favorites. She has long retired but to this day I have yet to meet a dancer whose lap dancing motion was as smooth and perfect as hers. Her butt would glide smoothly and effortlessly all over my lap, with just the perfect amount of pressure. The first time I ever got a dance from her, her lap dance skills caught me off guard. My favorite at the time, Alexa, was busy doing a half hour. Two for one was called and this fairly popular and sexy blonde who I had my eye on stopped by. So I though why not, might was well get a warmup until my favorite was done with her half hour, and went back with her. She starts a very smooth and very soft lap dance. The two for one ends and she offers to continue on with a three for two. There was at least three more songs before my favorite was done, and her two for one got me pretty turned so I agreed with the idea that I would tell her to let up before she got me too turned on, with the idea that my favorite would get me off. Well that didn't happen. She gave what I call a stealth lap dance. Slowly builds up in intensity that I don't even notice I am at the point of no return. Her non uptime dance was even better, and the next thing I know I am LDKng about half way into song two. I didn't notice until it was happening. She laughs and says something like, "I don't think I left anything for Alexa." Needless to say she was my favorite for the three years she danced. All that time she learned new and new ways to push my buttons.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @rl27 ya gotta love the slow and sensual long strokers. She's an LDK pro when she keeps your dick hard the entire time. And to me I don't see it as a stealth LDK. When I LDK fast is when she gets my dick hard early and then she doesn't relent on the stimulation. I can't take a breather because she is constantly rubbing my dick in some fashion. LOL the dance starts too good, stays too good, and then the next thing I know is that I am doing the dick dodging just to keep from LDKing too early in the song. And then the utmost advanced dancer will know I am going to nut, that I am fighting it, and still she will keep trying to rub herself on my dick so I can LDK. LOL the best LDKs are the ones you are trying to stop but can't because it feels too good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion