tuscl

Portland, OR advice

mr_nice_guy
Washington
Heading to Portland in two weeks. There are so many clubs there, it's hard to narrow down which ones I want to visit! Looking for two types of clubs:

1) Looking only: Out for a few beers, tipping at the rail, football on TV is a plus.

2) Getting dances: Focus here would be on having fun with the ladies. Would like good selection of hot girls that allow a little extra mileage in a lap dance. No extras, just want to let my hands roam where they see fit.

Any input is appreciated!

21 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Mr “You Hurt Me So Bad” May be able to help you out. God knows he can’t get laid himself so you’re SOL on that category.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Local here since 2000. I have not hit every club in the area but I know many. You have an easy criteria that many clubs fall into, so let me organize them with a little more detail...

"Vanilla" Clubs - These are clubs that aren't what I call Portland Style. You could relocate the club to any other major metro area and it would fit in and so would the dancers. These are your "safe" ones. When I take my out of town friends clubbing I warm the up with these

- Stars Bridgeport - See my only TUSCL review. It used to be my main club. I had three ATFs that worked there.

- Spyce - Great club. I plan on reviewing it soon. On a weekend night the girls are probably the hottest around. They hustle hard there.

- Sinrock - The only issue is the dodgy location. This place has a lot of good dance options. You can go low budget topless only to full VIP room. Girls are solid.

Portland Style Clubs - These clubs represent the uniqueness of Portland better than the above. At these clubs you will find more 'alt' type looks - tats & piercings basically. This is a generality only...you cannot swing a dead cat in a Portland strip club without hitting a pierced and tatted out stripper regardless of the club. Plus the actual buildings are old and local style. You will think these places look like dives but don't let that fool you. I recommend checking them out.

Union Jacks - Great location. Chill atmosphere. Can't go wrong here.

Casa Diablo - The only vegan club in town. I don't like this place myself due to dance costs but they do crazy things here like two girl dildo shows and have strippers with butt plugs. Every monger that comes to town should stop by at least once. This place has a sister club, Black Cauldron - never been.

The Acropolis - An old P-town mainstay. I like it. Dances are $20 and that's it. It is a great tip rail spot more than lap dance, but dances are fine with the right dancer.

DV8/Rose City Strip - Sister clubs where the same dancers go back and forth. Both solid but smallish.

This is just a simple list and safe list for you to start with. See below for more options.

The Weird - These don't fit your criteria.

- Devil's Point - An 'alt' dive bar with an awesome stage and hot 'alt' dancers.

- Lucky Devil Lounge - See above. Like DP but more divey.

- Sassy's - A small dive bar but wow I have seen some beautiful 'alt' dancers here every time I go. It is like Cheers with a stage and PD rooms. Chill atmosphere. A sentimental fave.

- Mary's - A complete dive but dancers at night aren't bad. Portland's original club. It is the last place to close downtown.

Also, check out xoticspot (dot com). Some dancers post pics and schedules there. I use it for info and tracking ATFs. It is a great resource.

Have fun!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    More because I forgot...

Club Rouge - Another good vanilla club downtown. Great VIP rooms and cool atmosphere. Meets all your criteria.

The Golden Dragon - How can I forget this place? A Portland Style Club. It is an 18+ club so no alcohol. As the bars downtown close, all the drunk horn dogs show up. The girls here are mostly young babes in the woods. This is where new Portland strippers get broken in. Lots of dancers here and they are HUNGRY! Probably the best place for guaranteed mileage. They have a VIP jack shack option where you can rub one out yourself as they do the same. Never tried it but had an awesome dance because you get a bed. Go here after Spyce or Club Rouge.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ oops I meant GD girls are THIRSTY!!!
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Here are dancers I follow on IG, many of whom I've met and done photo shoots with...

https://www.instagram.com/fern_fatale/?h… -DV8
    https://www.instagram.com/unholyvirtuoso… -Devil's Point
    https://www.instagram.com/pdx_felicia/ -Casa Diablo
    https://www.instagram.com/bye_felicia_xo… -DV8
    https://www.instagram.com/shellistark/ -Sinrock, Casa Diablo
    https://www.instagram.com/alison_nikki_d… -Kit Kat Club, Lucky Devil Lounge
    https://www.instagram.com/mel_pdx/ -Spyce Club
    https://www.instagram.com/amalxx88/ -Lucky Devil Lounge
    https://www.instagram.com/kelpieheart/ -Devil's Point, Lucky Devil Lounge
    https://www.instagram.com/melroselove_/ -Sinrock, Acropolis, Spearmint Rhino
    https://www.instagram.com/babyxspice/ -Devil's Point
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Damn they're all skinny af with no ass and none of them are remotely attractive to me. The tats dont particularly look good either. Portland certainly has odd tastes in strippers!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I usually go to club rogue. But if dancealot knows what he's talking about, then I'm going to try out golden dragon next time. Does anybody else know that place? I've never heard of it before.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    That's just a small sample and not all of the strippers I follow. I'm not into girls bigger than any of the girls I posted (kelpie being the largest girl I'd go for). There are certainly some bigger girls at many of the clubs but nothing like you'd get in the south or in more diverse cities.

As much as Portlanders claim to be diverse, they are really a homogeneous group and many of the dancers are thinner and tatted. There are also a lot of angry vegans among dancers...just sayin'.

I'd definitely hit Casa Diablo after 9:30 PM and try to hit a Friday or Saturday night for the best shows. They usually have 40+ girls on rotation and a wide variety of body types.

If you like cheap steak at dives...Acropolis. Go for a steak at lunch and you'll find 3 or so dancers at one stage who are generally friendly to those at the rail. Tip while you wait for your food to come out.

Don't bother with Johnny Diablo's other clubs (Casa Diablo II, Black Cauldron, Pirate's Cove). They all suck compared to Casa Diablo.

If Sinrock is anything like the sister club in Seattle, it will suck. I haven't been here due to how bad the Seattle location is.

Spearmint Rhino is out of the way and there are better options downtown (Golden Dragon, Kit Kat, Spyce).

Just my 2 cents.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith...Golden Dragon has young lookers but my experience with mileage wasn't good.

There are basically 4 areas in the club to interact with dancers. First is the main stage where you can tip. Second area has about 4 small sitting areas with a pole on each coffee table. You can usually get a girl to come dance for you, no contact but up close and personal, as long as you keep feeding her $1's. The lap dance area is a horseshoe of benches where you're being seen by everybody else getting dances. VIP has short benches and sheer curtains. Cameras, cameras, everywhere in this club.

Since the girls are younger, your chance of getting a hottie who won't go the extra mile is very high, in my experience.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster yes there are too many skinny/tatted/pierced strippers in this town, but note that you can find them all here. All varieties if you know where to go. But to your point some of the clubs actually audition for that same look and it drives me nuts because then you get a club filled with the same looking 'alt' Portland girls. My DS/ATF is considered to "heavy" for most clubs and she has an awesome voluptuous body.

@wildbourbon re: mileage at the Dragon, for full disclosure it has been three years since I have been there. I got great mileage (two-way except pussy, no extras, just LDK) in both the booths and the bedrooms. I got squirted on by a young all natural hottie (Ashley...she's gone now) in the bedroom. But I would agree there will be young 'uns there that may not go the distance with a PL monger. Also it sounds like the back bedrooms may be closed? You mentioned the VIP is only curtained booths. The bedrooms are farther down the booths hallway when I was there.

I swear Sinrock is not bad. I have been there 3x recently and every time there was a nice selection. It's probably average/above average at best. I can name a lot of other clubs much worse (yeah I know not saying much in Portland).

LMAO re: angry vegans. So true!!!

@JohnSmith69 if you don't believe wildbourbon or I and just go to the Dragon after Club Rouge. It is two blocks down the street and it will be open after Rouge closes. $10 cover or less. Buy a soda and check out the young 'uns. But watch out for the drunk frat boys. The crowd will be young twentysomethings...not my scene. The place gets packed starting 10:30 and after. I think I've read that you like the young 'uns and the Dragon is the place for that. But it sounds like from wildbourbon that it may be under tighter surveillance than when I was there, so YMMV literally and figuratively LOL.

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Also the one advantage a PL has at the Dragon is $$$. A TUSCL PL will be considered a whale there because it is filled with young frat boy types that are still learning the PL game and have no money. LOL the girls will gravitate to the old PLs there because they know that is where the $$$ is. It can be used to advantage.

Also when I was there the Dragon had a ranking board which was the money list of all the dancers by money earned. The idea was that if you were in the top 3 you never had to go onstage. And so it created a competition for all the dancers to try and out do each other. This is why it is (was?) high mileage in my book. The competition drove it. If they got rid of the money list then maybe the mileage dropped too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    By the way, none of these clubs are considered high mileage relative to Portland's scale. I have a completely different list for the real* high mileage clubs (*again this is relative to Portland being a no extras ITC town).

Portland operates where all the extras are OTC for the most part. I *think* that you can get ITC extras in this town, but it will be rare. If you want the guaranteed extras in Portland you have to find out which dancers are also advertising on TNA board. The extras dancers in Portland completely separate their club services (no extras) from OTC. I don't know/play the OTC game here but I know for a fact there are dancers that are also TNA girls that offer private services.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Portland High Mileage Clubs - Again, note that these are the highest mileage clubs...for no ITC extras Portland. Quality of dancers will drop compared to the aforementioned lists I posted earlier, but there are some diamonds in the rough at all of them.

- Tommy's Too - I've received OTP stick shift here from a hot DD blonde with a nice thick booty. She is a TNA provider and there are more there. If there is guaranteed mileage in Portland, this is the place.

- The Dream On Saloon - Again, I have received OTP stick shifting here from a cute blonde spinner. Mileage is not an issue. Again there are TNA providers here.

- Club Skinn - Never got a dance here but LOL it looks like a high mileage place. You can find the AA sistas dancing here.

- Dolphin II - A dancer tried to give me ITP stick shifting here, but that was my only dance ever there.

Also here is that website I mentioned.
    http://m.xoticspot.com/index.php
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    - Boom Boom Room - High chance of high mileage. I have never had a dance here but I know from talking to other dancers it is high mileage. I have an ATF that switched to dance here who is a guaranteed LDK for me. She is popular there. But LOL I ain't telling any of you PLs who my ATFs are.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    AA Portland Clubs - The sistas are sorely underrepresented in Portland, but you can find them at these clubs more than others: Club Skinn, Club PlayPen, Tommy's Too, Xpose. In terms of best looks, and I mean some 8s, Club PlayPen and Xpose have the hottest ones.
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    You can get the ultimate mileage at Tommy's Too, but the girls aren't lookers there. Club Rouge and Spyce would be the best for what you're looking for.

@johnsmith69- yeah you would like Golden Dragon, it's mainly 18-20 year olds
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Fantastic thread on the Portland strip club scene! Thanks especially to SirLapdancealot and wildbourbon.

Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like ITC extras are not available. With Portland's reputation for tolerance and its well developed strip club scene, I find that surprising. Is there a back story that can be shared on a public forum?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yeah Electronman my recommendations for mr_nice_guy after all of this are Spyce and Club Rouge. Spyce being #1 for dancer quality.

mr_nice_guy here is a recommend two nights of Portland debauchery itinerary:

One night - Make it a downtown club crawl. If one club doesn't work out, go to the next. Hit Club Rouge and/or Spyce and then check out the Golden Dragon to wrap up the night. LMAO but every monger coming to Portland must go to Mary's to pay homage to our original. This will break you in to the Portland club scene and you can do it on one night and even walk the whole evening.

2nd Night - Need a car/ride for this. This is getting deeper in the Portland scene. Each option is based on club proximity and based on going to a club on my initial Portland Style Club list.

Option 1, 2nd Night - Start at Union Jacks but then check out Sassy's just 'cause you may find a hottie there. If you don't like either of these clubs, head south to the Sellwood area and try the Acropolis and the Riverside Corral which are close to each other.

Option 2, 2nd Night - Start at Casa Diablo and stay there all night unless it isn't your thing. And if that's the case you can still go back to the downtown clubs.
  • mr_nice_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, everyone! Appreciated!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^mr_nice_guy I hope you'll come back and share how the mileage goes at each club. LOL I'm always on the search for ATFs.
  • alienboobs12
    3 years ago
    thread necro here - whats the scene like in portland in 2022? Headed there soon and was thinking of Rouge, Spyce, and Dragon just due to being near where I'm staying. Any gems that are worth driving farther for?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion