tuscl

Club 35 Sayreville NJ

Soccer1717
Pennsylvania
Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:35 PM
Does anyone know when the dancer Roxy dances at club 35 Sayreville NJ? I saw her picture on the club's Instagram and stopped by several times but never see her

8 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Next time you’re there ask if she still works there and when she’s scheduled next. Shit you could even message the club on Instagram but clubs usually don’t give honest answers especially if she doesn’t work there anymore. They sure as hell won’t tell you where she went if she has left.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I wasn't supposed to say anything - so try to keep this quiet. That Roxy girl was a liability for club 35. It turns out - she's Jon BonJovi's illegitimate daughter from the Slippery When Wet Tour -
  • K
    7 years ago
    Which picture on their Instagram is her?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    [view link] On their Twitter from yesterday, it says that she was going to be there until 3am, so maybe she works Thursdays.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I like that ass.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sexy girl. Appears to have a great ass! Not as pretty a face as I'd expect for BonJovi's daughter!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Damn. I don't know how I missed her. Looks like the Ho Factory is gonna have to pay overtime wages!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    BTW, @K, you were right. Some of the Sayreville/South Amboy clubs are pretty good. But Club 35 beats the snot out of The Den.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion