tuscl

Shameless! Netflix TUSCL characters

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Just got going into the Netflix series "Shameless" and found many if the characters could represent several tuscl members.

My first thought is Rockstar could play the role of Frank Gallagher, the disabled(mental) father of 6 who also claims his dead Aunt's SSI. His kids fend for themselves so child protective services don't take them away, and his daughter is best friends with an extremely sexy black woman in her 20's. Frank routinely gets ass fucked by a huge dildo from the neighbor lady pegging his ass. In return his shelter and food is taken care of by this woman, whose husband comes back to live with her.

Their are several characters to choose from, but in jest I believe there is a young 16 year old male Gallagher. His role would be best played by SJG, because he is gay and is always brushing off advances from cute sexy teenage girls. This younger Gallagher is the son of Frank, and chooses to involve himself sexually with another married male twice his age raising kids. No wonder SJG resents children and the family life. It all seems to make sense now.

If any other tuscl members appear "Shameless" to you, place their character into one of the roles on the show. I guess this is a shameless plug for viewers to comment on how I think, or they think, about how it parallels our members on this site.

1 comment

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Shailynn plays the role of the bartender guy, who dates the sexy black girl. He's still married to his bat shit crazy wife, but is Estranged from her. He is a true babe hound, but thinks with his dick too much and gets high a lot. He walks into a lot of shit by accident, mostly because of living in a Chicago neighborhood known for living In societies underbelly. Shailynn may have a shelf life of his current lifestyle, because you can't burn the candles at both ends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion