tuscl

Just had first Time FS

KJ702
Texas
Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:04 PM
Yo guys I'm here at the SC first time on a Sunday $3 to get in I came to see my CF she's not here. This super hot Latina big butt and boobs but still slim with a light complexion comes sits on my lap. We go to the back for dances $20 each she feeling on my peice tells me to pull it out I do and the rest is history :) she wrapped it up btw lol !!! Oh boy

13 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Did you call your parents right after you were done? [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She was a tranny fuck you jackie
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    still counts!
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Ppwh lmao good video and no tranny son !
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm jealous...
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Thing is it was so easy didn't expect it to be lol she charged $100 and I gave / she took an extra $20 lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Was that the special post-flood rate?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Congrats! It's a great experience banging it out itc! Nice reasonable pricing too.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    No longer a virgin
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A guys first pussy is such a special event.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @raytripp, careful, you are starting to sound like @San_Jose_Guy there. He has a theory about adding dancers to his business payroll as employees for tax avoidance benefits.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    PS: have heard if before that losing your virginity is like losing your car keys .. at least as guys are concerned. Don't know how is from the girl's POV.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout session is the better way. When it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion