tuscl

In Honor and memory of Mo Head

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Mo head was a funny member of the board and a loved Club goer in Detroit. We often exchanged messages about jokes, girls and weight loss. He always had a kind and inspiring word to offer me as well as a classic joke.

The next four months will drop me body weight under 300 pounds as I'm on a quest to be under 200 in the next four years as I turn 40 by then

I dedicate these next few months and pounds in is honor and memory

You will never be forgotten or loved Mo Head...may the God of all of us Receive you into his great Sabbath Rest

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Motorhead is around, many of us have disappeared for a time, but overall we all return.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Is Motorhead around? I hope so. He was a good contributor and we exchanged a couple PMs. I got the feeling he valued his privacy and anonymity. I invited him to meet up in Detroit clubs a few times, but he never did. His absence, I hope, is not a result of any serious health problems.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=user&id=1666…

His profile shows he hasn't logged in since Feb...the six years I've been on tuscl I'm not sure if he has ever taken a brake

I assume the worse and have no backing on my assumption

I pray he is fine and doing whatever makes him happy

He is missed and loved
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    He finally got a girlfriend.

I don't know what happened to him, I mean fuck I actually got Juice to meet me but Motörhead would never bite.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That's a beautiful picture to think of Mo head lol

He had to give up tuscl because he moved in a hot stripper that sucks and fucks him to sleep every night LMFAO...lucky bastard

Yeah Shaylynn sounds like some dick from two sheds ruined meeting him for others...sounded like the one time he tried some douch bag was cruel to him over his weight

Shaylnne why didn't you fat shame me LMFAO...was it because you since I might get off on it :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fat shame me pussy boy LMFAO
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I thought he was dead. about to be sad for nothing!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm still assuming he is dead until proven different
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion