Colorado
God dam Arby's commercial

14 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I thought that was a Wendy's commercial from the 70s
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    What's the difference between an epileptic oyster and a whore with diarrhea?

The oyster gets shucked between fits.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My brother once got a McD's burger with no beef. He took it back and said where's the beef? He was lucky we were eating there.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My local Wendy's service is horrible. They forget to put food you ordered in your bag, overcharge and never give you the receipt. I remember ordering the same thing on two separate weekends and got charged by a difference of two or 3 dollars. This past trip I just feel like I could have ordered everything separate, gotten more and been charged the same price or less. Plus the employees may think they are helping business by using smaller than normal cups for drinks and a frosty but I've been to other Wendy's that use bigger cups for each size. They also don't fill up the French fries. Lousy service. Instead of complaining, I just don't visit the local Wendy's hardly at all. I figure why complain when that means there is almost never a line in the drive through and I don't plan on going back hardly ever with such poor service. Small town in South Carolina service in western sc. Where's the beef? Where are all the fries? Where is the bigger cup size I get at others Wendy's stores? Where is all my food? Where is the receipt to know 100% that I was overcharged? Dim wits think they are pulling things off on customers but they just make customers mad and they don't bother visiting the store again unless they really want a frosty or chicken nuggets really bad.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Wendy's could probably improve customer service by doing surprise drive through sneak orders to see how much a store got wrong and fix it. In my case I ordered a number one classic single combo but switched the drink with a frosty and large sized it. No onions or mayo. I remember one time my large frosty was no bigger than a small shake at every other fast food location in town and a relative who ordered a small frosty separate was given a cup smaller than even the smallest cup they use for water, maybe the same tiny cup. I should probably complain to Wendy's but I don't always like the thought I might be helping a mega corporation that employs these idiots increase sales possibly a lot by improving customer service. Like I said I rarely visit the local Wendy's and they have had the same cheap idiots working there training new people for years. Save a dime, lose a pound making customers unhappy.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I saw some real nice beef the other night at HiLiter. Some might call it roast beef, but it sure was pretty and smelled nice too.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Obviously they are not too bright since they don't know how to properly charge and give out receipts either. Maybe they think if you got no receipt, you have no proof you were ripped off. Ask how many guys don't know they were ripped off when they didnt get a receipt from lap dances. Where's the beef? They could redo the commercial. Where's all my fries? Where's all my drink or frosty? Where's the missing stuff in the bag? Where's the receipt? They probably only overcharged me by a couple dollars but that still leaves me a bit upset at overall poor service. The feeling you were ripped off is not the feeling a chain wants to leave customers if you want repeat customers. Probably former welfare workers working at fast food. I bet if I went inside and left a tip, they would remember me and upsize everything proper for free next time. I've heard stories of how fast food workers get even with complaining customers. At another Wendy's I used to stop at routinely and ate inside, all drink cups were bigger. They even gave me a free hamburger one night saying they made it by accident. They also gave me a tip, never argue with fast food workers before they give you your food. You might get extra stuff like spit in your food. They were talking about a complaining customer that had contacted the office complaining about their location. I had great service at that location.

I get better service going inside almost all the time. Ok my rant for tonight is over.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Why does this make me think about Joe Pesci's line in Lethal Weapon 2 about "they fuck you at the drive thru"...
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I lost interest in Wendy's after realizing most of the flavor of their burgers comes from the oil... and they often serve *oily* burgers.

I will still get a chili or taco salad there once in a while. I assume the chili comes premade from a central supplier and employees can't mess that up.

I liked those pita sandwiches they served in the 1990s... Went there quite often then.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Link ?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Well my local Wendy's gives consistently poor service. They will overcharge and give you smaller than normal cups and not as many fries as other restaurants even if you go inside. They've been trained to consistently give an fu to customers as if customers have never been to another Wendy's with better service.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I almost always visit other burger joints if I want a hamburger while in town.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Usually fix my own though. Understandable with lousy service at one restaurant. I have seen the cookout packed late night in the drive through consistently. Food tastes good but I suspect there is msg in a food item. Upset stomach. I'm not willing to experiment to find out which item has it. My stomach and body does not tolerate msg. It makes me sick. Fatz cafe is terrible with msg. Felt like a case of terrible food poisoning after eating there. My father had the same experience decades ago but thought it was food poisoning. He didn't know about msg. I got by the next day without calling 911 but it was worse than the worst hangover ever and felt like I was close to dying. However if I moved very much I got extremely nauseous at a mimumum. When the room starts spinning, you vomit, got headaches, stomach aches, diarrhea, it makes you wonder if you might be allergic to msg in higher doses. I survived though and realized I need to avoid msg except I only get mild stomach aches if I only eat small doses like in a few Cheetos. If a food company reads this, please suggest making Cheetos without msg or similar additives. I will buy and eat them again. More sales for all those avoiding msg.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion