tuscl

Tuscl newbie

KJ702
Texas
Sunday, September 3, 2017 12:07 PM
Hey fellas 1.What's the stigma behind front room making out lol? 2. How often do y'all see yalls CF or ATF itc? I have a CF got her phone number snapchat but have yet to arrange a otc successfully she told me in the club before that it would nice for me to take her out to eat or for a massage. When I try to arrange something she usually says she's going to work. And I usually say im otw lol. Any advice .... Also what's your CF like describe her plz ? My CF is 21 young mixed girl half domican and half white with straight red hair she looks like a mix between Ashanti and Aaliyah and Rhianna

29 comments

• Corvus
    7 years ago
    "Any advice?" Yes, NEVER use a credit card in a strip club. No exceptions
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Dude, it's SS. It happens all the time. I've been doing this for a while, since before I discovered TUSCL, and I'm telling you it's total bullshit. If they keep making up excuses and never follow through, they're just playing you. It still happens to me even after all these years, BTW. Sometimes I even let it happen and then I laugh to myself about it. I mean, I would be paying for dances regardless, right? So let them think they've outsmarted me. Word of warning: once they know that you know that they're running game on your ass, then the backroom action is never the same ever again. Snatch dries up pretty fast. Plus it's fun to match wits and try to catch someone in a lie or an inconsistency. Enjoy this fucked up hobby.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Yee I was leaning that she was on some SS thx @burligtonhoefactory
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > 1.What's the stigma behind front room making out lol? HSV-1, primarily. > 2. How often do y'all see yalls CF or ATF itc? Generally about once or twice a week. > I have a CF got her phone number snapchat but have yet to arrange a otc successfully she told me in the club before that it would nice for me to take her out to eat or for a massage. When I try to arrange something she usually says she's going to work. And I usually say im otw lol. Any advice .... That's is par for the course. Enjoy her in the club while trying to find someone else who might be more your speed. Or just do the second thing. If the money starts to drop off, and you start spending on others, her motiviation might increase. Or it might not, and the relationship will have officially reached its expiration date. > Also what's your CF like describe her plz ? My CF is 21 young mixed girl half domican and half white with straight red hair she looks like a mix between Ashanti and Aaliyah and Rhianna Mid-20s bleach blonde with a sweet attitude and perfect C's. That is normally bigger than I go for, but hers are absolute perfection right down to the silky-soft skin.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    As for 1. It's common for girls to view kissing as too intimate to do with customers. If it's allowed, that will be in a private area so that not every horndog in the club thinks they can get this. (Plus they generally don't like getting their lipstick and mascara messed up by a customer and then spending time in the dressing room fixing it.) TUSCL guys often don't want to kiss strippers anyway, since it invites thoughts about how many guys she could have already sucked off that day.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    1. There's no stigma to it, it's just that most civilized clubs don't allow it. Making out is a gateway to sex, and most political jurisdictions don't want sex happening anywhere but homes and hotel rooms (both of which they service tax receipt from). Therefore, they can't allow making out. 2. OTC. When she responds with "I'm going in to work." that's code for "if you offer me close or more than what I would have made tonight, I'll go out with you instead.". If you can find out what she makes on a slow night, and quit going in to the club to be the guy she makes her money from on a slow night, then offer her something that makes it worth her time. A sure thing OTC date beats the risk of working a shift and making zip.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Wow, I didn't even see autocorrect change this: they derive tax revenue from
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You just need to be careful. A girl who is making out w you in the front room might not really be into you, or want to be your girlfriend. She might just be a van whore, and it could be her way of enticing you into otc parking lot van sex.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my learning curve was very expensive. :/
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in fact still is.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    @joc13 like where you went with #2 and the SC is one of the nicest ones in the city @bj99 I like the thought of her wanting to be a girlfriend. Lol definitely not a van whore
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Joc13, spot on with going to work comment....amazing how many time that has proven to be the case.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "She might just be a van whore, and it could be her way of enticing you into otc parking lot van sex." That would be a bad thing?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Most of them don't even realize the corner they paint themselves into when they start telling you "I only made X last night, it was so slow." One girl kept telling me her Wednesday shift average had fallen below 100 when trying to get me to come see her. I offered her 200 to go out with me instead. She countered with 500. I countered with "have fun at work."
  • K
    7 years ago
    Most guys don't have a plan. Do you want to get together sometime is lame. Calling at the last minute is lame. Forgetting to tell her you will pay for her time is a non starter. Come up with a plan for a night you know she isn't working and ask her several days in advance.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ flag. It's just inportant to keep in mind that she might not actually want you for your charm. If you are interested in van whore action, it's prudent not to spend too much time engaged in front room makeout sessions; I've heard lines can form outside of the van.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 She might be a van body snatcher and that's her way of enticing you into the van. Then you wake up in the parking lot missing a kidney LOL
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I thought van whores were mostly the stuff of SJG legend. I have never come across any in decades of SCing. Likewise for front-room makeout sessions. The floor guys at most clubs come over and put a stop to that kind of thing, even at dives.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You can tell by the line of ladies and customers standing next to the white van in the parking lot. What did you think was going on there? Duh :P
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I thought it was maybe the ice cream man with a special on Froze Toes? I guess it could have been a front for van whores something like in Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams, though. The world has just become so much darker of a place! Until I find out for sure otherwise, I am going to try to convince myself that it was just an ice cream man going on a strip club motor-home tour, though.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit at McD's theybhave nice restrooms
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Don't fuck with MackTruck. He will dump a load in your basement. He drives a shit pumper truck
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    lol
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Advice? Don't use credit cards in the club. Believe only half of what they tell you, and treat the other half as complete lies. Never get involved in a land war in Asia. As for how much time I spend with my CF in the club: as little as possible. I prefer to spend that time *outside* the club, in a nice, clean, private hotel room. I still go into the club, but I don't spend near the time there that I did before she attained CF status. As for what she's like, mid thirties dusky skinned Latina MILF who looks a decade younger than she is. A spinner body that you'd never know birthed three kids, nice C boobs with nipples that beg to be sucked, and a meaty, tasty pussy. Another one who might make it to CF, if she stops pussy footing around, is a late 20s blond, not quite spinner with a missing tooth that her boyfriend knocked out, and for which I'm considering helping her get replaced. If she stops pussy footing around. I hope she figures it out, because she gives really good head, and gets turned on by being pushed down at the end.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Nothing is wrong with front room making out. I do it with two favs of mine. As far as seeing them in the club it varies. Nowadays it's as frequent as I want, which really is a gamble because I just go and if they are there then all the better if there isn't some new hottness I'd like to try. Anyway, I prefer to continuously see them in the club until it's clear they'll never meet OTC, that is if their dances are subpar in the club. There are a select few I may never get OTC but their dances are quite exceptional.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My advice hasn't changed from the last guy who asked - Bring only as much money as you plan to spend. Don't spend any more than the cash you have in your pocket. Don't use credit cards - don't use the ATM! Enjoy the attention from the dancers. Remember there are two very different worlds - the world inside the club - and the world outside the club. Enjoy your cf - and remember that most of what she does (with you) is about business - both inside and outside the club. She met you inside the club - so you are a customer. The clubs I frequent rarely have front room make out sessions. The business is handled in the back rooms.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I do remember years ago on some corner of the internet, a guy posted a story about visiting Venice beach, looking at the ladies working out on the outdoor equipment - and someone approached him and said "They are not available, but I am" - and she led him to a van. It's the stuff of legend, but there probably are some minor, scattered truths too.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Listen to 25, and older experience dude, like some of us on here. Watch your kidneys.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions are how you break out of the clip joint box the club management has tried to force you. This especially applies to outfits like Deja Vu, because in San Francisco, you would be able to get away with almost anything. Front room makeout sessions are the alternative to buying dances. Save the booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. Welcome to TUSCL! SJG A spectre is haunting Europe [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion