tuscl

The most dangerous sex positions

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sex is a great way to get the pulses racing — but don’t get too carried away.

Mid-romp heart attacks are four times more deadly than those suffered during less intimate physical activity.

The reason lies in the couple’s fear of ­embarrassment at one or both of them being seen naked, which research shows leads to delays in them calling for help.

Only one in eight patients survived a heart attack during lovemaking ­compared to half of those whose ticker failed during exercise or sport.

Another study rated doggy style the most dangerous sex position as men were at greatest risk of suffering a “broken penis.”

Here, sex expert Samantha Evans assesses the hidden hazards of our favorite positions — the higher the score, the riskier the romp.

She also gives safety tips on how to avoid ending up in the emergency room … or the morgue.

Missionary

HER: “There’s a danger of potential back pain for the woman if her back is not supported, and an uncomfortable entry angle can also be painful.”

HIM: “Risk of a broken penis from over-thrusting.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Use pillows to raise her hips and support the back.”

Standing Straddle

HER: “The biggest risk for the woman is being dropped if he loses balance.”

HIM: “A real chance of causing lower back strain, and pulled neck and arm muscles, plus a damaged manhood if it slips out.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Make sure the man is strong enough to support his lover’s weight and she should lean against a wall or furniture for support.”

Doggy

HER: “Fast thrusting may cause friction, leading to soreness. It can also put a strain on the woman’s back if he puts his full weight on her.”

HIM: “The man is also susceptible to injury if the action is too fast and his manhood slips out and hits her pubic area.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Go slow and use a firm mattress.”

Cowgirl

HER: “Beware of bouncing too hard as it can be painful for the woman.”

HIM: “There’s a risk of penis fracture if the woman puts her weight on the man’s exposed member.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Take time and stay in control to prevent slippage.”

Wheelbarrow

HER: “Beware of face-planting on the floor and also of experiencing lower back pain if the core is not properly engaged.”

HIM: “This athletic position could result in thigh and back strain.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Place pillows down to soften a fall. The man can also lean on the wall for support.”

Kneeling

HER: “There’s a risk of carpet burns and knee strain for both parties, plus lower back strain for the woman as her partner thrusts.”

HIM: “Penis slippage is the problem here — especially when the couple is mismatched in height. It can cause injury if it hits her pelvis or upper thighs.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Use cushions under the knees and hold on to each other to get more support.”

Yogi

HER: “Staying in this position for a long period can lead to strain on the lower back and neck and cramp in the calves.”

HIM: “He could suffer friction burns or sore knees.”

SAFETY ADVICE: “Support the back, neck and knees with pillows, or buy special sex furniture.”

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The only danger I have ever thought about during sex is an std. that's not going to change.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If someone has to buy "special sex furniture" then they truly are freaky,
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    And here I always thought "the most dangerous sex position" was the one you were in when her husband comes home...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^

Think of Douchester and txtittydumbass.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    It sounds too dangerous for me. I'm going celibate.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I understand the concern over dropping dead while fucking. I'm sure it would be embarrassing. I'm guessing that the partner would call the ambulance and grab clothing for the afflicted partner. It seems overly simple to get help and clothing - if there are two partners (and the unaffiliated partner isn't a pro).

However - if it's just a dude stroking one out - that would be one of those very compromising situations - with nobody to call for help.

I'm sticking with doggy - at least she'd break my fall if I keeled over!
  • loper
    7 years ago
    broken penis???
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    That's good to know ty shadow
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'll try to be more careful, still what a way to go! ;)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Question. You are dead, so how would you be embarrassed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion