tuscl

This statue offends me lol WTF

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mich…

Lets all wake the fuck up. first off this is a joke. Seconds its a sign it literally cant hurt you unless it fall over. And it cant make girls take their clothes off. Bottom line if your over 18 or 21 depending on state law and you want to be a stripper a sign isnt gonna make your mind up for you. If your so upset start spending your time on making jobs that pay enough that high school seniors dont have to spread eagle on a stage to have money. But instead people are to busy being offended.

11 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Hahaha. I've never seen a sign like that (maybe because I've never been to the Midwest). I support it. I understand a strip club isn't a clown act, but it should still have *some* sense of humor.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    HAHAHA
    That's hilarious. Well played.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I am offended. It should now say class of 2017.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Burlington! That are you doing outside of your Hillary thread?! Certainly, you haven't run out of middle school reports to reference. Dont give up! Give your thumbs a little break and then get back to it. You can win! ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That place is a dump in the middle of nowhere in the Northern Lower Peninsula, poledancer83. I've talked about this gross dancer we saw there once. No doubt the owner has difficulty hiring talent. I don't blame you for being offended.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahha, I knew you'd show up, fagboy. Eat shit, dickbreath. We all know how pathetic you are paying for a membership and no reviews in ages. We all know what a POS liar you are. Blow me, faggot. LMAO
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I can see why that kind of a sign would bother people. Not discrete or tasteful.

SJG

I gotta read this:
    https://www.amazon.com/This-Nonviolent-S…

Horsemen of the Trumpocalypse
    https://www.amazon.com/Horsemen-Trumpoca…
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It shouldn't cause concern unless it said "now hiring class of 2022."
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'm stating the obvious... but that isn't a statue...
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I am offended too, as Uprightcitizen declares. But I think it should say now hiring class of 2020.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I am tired of people saying everyone should go to college.

I know many many young people that should not go to college, it is a waste of money.
    The people that say "all those girls should go to college" are likely people that work for schools or colleges.

The real problem is kids now come out of high school and they are not qualified to work at McD's because they can't get their lazy asses out of bed to show up for work. They can't read they can't write and they do not know enough math to make change.

But they do know that everyone that has a steady job must be an evil racist because teacher said so,they also are drilled from kindergarten that the government is the fountain of wealth and they will shower you with XBox if you decide working is to much effort.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion