tuscl

OMG this shits funny

15 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I have seen a stripper or three almost that drunk. They usually do not get on stage.
    I have seen patrons carried out. I saw a female patron(fugly) try to go up on stage and take her clothes off get carried out. I saw a couple get carried with their pants part way down when they were so drunk they thought she could pull her pants down and he open his pants so they could fuck at the tip rail. It was about zero outside with piles of snow in the parking lot. The bouncers did not bother to pull her pants up since it was a nude club and it took 4 of them carried her outside and dropped her butt first into the snow to cool her ardor. Her boyfriends ardor softened when the bouncer told him to put it away or they would do it for him then two frog marched him outside, tossed him their coats and told them not to come back. The coat girl was one of the dancers who took turns covering the coat check and she sat with me later in tears she was laughing so hard.
    Getting drunk in the extreme in a strip club is a good way to at minimum end up broke, or at worst beat up and left for dead depending on the club.
    Yet another reason to never bring a credit or ATM card. Since I usually club alone I do not drink and make sure I witness my drink before they are opened.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    yeah true that . gotta be careful about that kinda stuff
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    While I am not above drinking in a club and buying drinks for a dancer I like to know the club and my surroundings and don't drink enough to put myself or anyone else in danger.
    I am there to have a good time and hopefully the girl I am with will enjoy herself no matter how far we end up going together. The other reason I pay cash is when I tip the waitress, and dancer I want her to have the money not the club. If I would use credit or "club bucks" she may or may not see any or all of the tip depending on management.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My YouTube settings are messed up. I clicked on 2 more videos and see that's it's a video produced in English but all I hear is Russian.

As far as the drunk dancer, a little bit funny.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    damn I was gonna say the customer was more drunk but I don't know...LOL
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    LMFAO that club has to be around where I live...
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Of course then there's this one, my personal favorite!
    http://youtu.be/nRyWSb5UthY
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    OMG sal that was fucking great! LOL! what a stupid stripper! She was kind of hot though.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Saw one that drunk or high last year at in Detroit. Almost fell asleep on the stage, and did fall asleep at a table. Guys just moved to the next table and left her there. Waitress and bouncer lifter her up and guided her in the dressing room about five to ten minutes later.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I've been pretty wasted on stage before. Not that bad, but pretty bad lol. For some reason, it doesn't hurt business. Glad I'm not one of those girls who gets drunk and give blow jobs!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    everybody should check out the link that sal69 posted, now that sht is funny!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    How the hell did she end up down there in the first place?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The clip that Sal69 posted was from the night shift at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus several years ago.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    O how many times have I seen that happen at a club
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I've seen a girl curl up on stage and go to sleep- I mean go into the fetal position, rest her head on her arm and check out. I've seen two pass out, one of whom took a header off the stage without regaining consciousness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion