tuscl

Can dancers privately communicate amongst themselves on TUSCL?

redwingsman
Tennessee
Hey guys, I have a friend that wants to travel the country, making money as she goes by dancing in clubs. Do you know if there's a feature on TUSCL where dancers can talk privately? She wants to know about club owners, money prospects, etc. Those are things only women working at the clubs would be able to tell her.

7 comments

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Personal message
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Only the people you have "trusted" can view your post if you start it with the word PRIVATE in all caps.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    There are dancers here on TUSCL, but the majority of the users on this site are customers. I only know of 3 that actively post on these message boards. I am sure there are several others that are on this site, but don't participate on these message boards. Your friend can always post on these message boards to see if any dancers from any of her planned destinations have any intel. There is a private messaging system that would enable them to communicate. She might have better luck getting the information she needs on a site like Stripper Web, as that site is specifically for discussions among other dancers. Good luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • jackel0001
    7 years ago
    i got msg'd one time on here from a stripper. i think most of the users here are customers
  • ime
    7 years ago
    All stripper to stripper communication must be relayed through Jackie or you will be band.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    PRIVATE to flagooner Jackie says that's not true LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion