tuscl

Mayweather

mark94
Arizona
Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:55 PM
LAS VEGAS – It’s 2:47 a.m. Thursday morning, maybe 66 hours from the richest fight of his career, and Floyd Mayweather is bouncing around the Girl Collection gentlemen’s club here.

6 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yeah I do the same thing before my sales presentations.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The key here may be that it's the last fight of his life and it has a guaranteed payday.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    How is that place? I didn't go because I heard bad things about it. Like the fact that Mayweather and his dudes are always in there clogging up the best girls time throwing money at them and you a normal guy can't compete. Sounds crappy. I usually just stick to Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire.
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    I WAS THERE WE SHARED A ONION RING PLATTER
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    On the other hand, don't you get some Eskimo brother props if you hook up with the same stripper Mayweather did? That has got to be equivalent to making it rain like $750 when it comes to impressing other guys.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I was there on a Saturday night and there was only 3 people there (including myself) when I left at 12:30AM. One of the girls told me it doesn't get busy until 2AM. It's hard to have a conversation with anybody in there because the music's so loud.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion