tuscl

Looking for UK clubs that have amateur or audition nights

I'm based in the south of England and would love to check out a club that has an amateur or audition night. Is anyone aware of any clubs that have such events that are open to the public?

5 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I can't help ya, bro -- I'm based somewhere in the Midwest of America -- but I am curious about your TUSCL name. Is "slarty" a portmanteau word (like, for example, "chortle" in Lewis Carroll's poem "Jabberwocky")? It sounds like a cross between "slutty" and "arty", like the fine arts major who grinded me to ecstasy recently! OTOH, it could be a cross between "slick" and "farty", in which case I would just as soon pass on the lap dance :)

Just yanking your chain, man.
  • Heellover
    7 years ago
    Nice one Mr d..made me laugh
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Brixton
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I haven't seen an amateur night in the US for 20 years. If they still have them, I'm unaware.

Back when they used to have them, I believe every one was faked, bringing in some new pros.

I'll be interested to hear whether there are any genuine amateur nights in the U.K.
  • slarty
    7 years ago
    "I can't help ya, bro -- I'm based somewhere in the Midwest of America -- but I am curious about your TUSCL name. Is "slarty" a portmanteau word (like, for example, "chortle" in Lewis Carroll's poem "Jabberwocky")? It sounds like a cross between "slutty" and "arty", like the fine arts major who grinded me to ecstasy recently! OTOH, it could be a cross between "slick" and "farty", in which case I would just as soon pass on the lap dance :)

Just yanking your chain, man."

LOL! :O)
    No - I was looking for a suitable handel and being an old git thought this was appropriate in a crazy sort of way:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slartibart…
    But I couldn't be arsed with the full thing so I shortened it. BTW I don't do the planet design bit..

Shame that you guys are too far away for beer and boobs evening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion