tuscl

Getting Extras While Viewing The Eclipse

Sunday, August 20, 2017 7:29 AM
I won't be, I'll be driving at while its happening here in Michigan. I think we're only 80% or so coverage. What's anyone else doing tomorrow?

10 comments

• Array
    7 years ago
    I understand a total eclipse can be a very arousing, sensual experience. I will be in South Carolina. I think I need a stripper to take full advantage of that arousal.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Last I heard, here in Michigan (or at least in the Detroit area) the eclipse will be happening around 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. At that time, I will be at work.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Why is this eclipse such a big deal?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yesterday one Follies dancer told me that she would be working but plans to wear a little sun dress so that she can slip out the back door to watch it. I'm going to avoid the traffic and just stay home.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Why? Because all that is now, and all that is gone, and all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think it supposed to happen around 1-1:30 in my area. I'll be at work but I bought a welders mask (kidding). How often does this happen? I'm in my 30s and I recall this happening maybe 3-4 other times in my life. Am I way off on that number?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    On average, an eclipse of the sun happens somewhere on earth about every 18 months.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I think this eclipse is a big deal because the path of totality cuts a long path thru the US, from Oregon to Georgia. Detroit will be only 80% but Atlanta appears near 100%. I have never been in a total eclipse. I should have driven down to Kentucky. If you can't get outside or if it's raining, you can catch the eclipse at [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Tomorrow is the first day of class at my college. I'm going to hand out the syllabus and a bunch of eclipse glasses that I bought on Amazon and take my afternoon class outside to view the eclipse! NaturalSelection: Nice Pink Floyd reference! shailynn: If you're in E Ohio//W PA, the eclipse should be closer to 2:30 Eastern time. Also, this is the first total solar eclipse across the entire US in about a century -- but there will be another in seven years.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Shadow got me totally wired up when he's mentioned a stripper in a sundress.....I LOVE shapely women in sundresses :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion