tuscl

Stripper day jobs

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
What jobs would make us the most happy if more strippers, as opposed to regular civvies, worked them as their day jobs?

I just arrived at my dentist office, and there's been a serious upgrade in the hotness level of the desk girls. The dentist is Russian, and these two hotties have Russian accents too, and very pretty faces, attractive bodies, etc.

I was hoping the hygienist had the same upgrade but no such luck. A good stripper face and body would be a pleasant bonus on someone who is going to torture your teeth.

18 comments

• ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I'm trying to think of a job that can be done with frequent no shows, preoccupation with cell phones, long talks about rotten boyfriend, and frequent lies. All I could come up with is stripping.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Really cute 20ish brunette cut my hair last time. It's getting so common, I might go back and hint at starting an arrangement.

My hygienist is pretty good looking, but it's hard to hold a conversation or look dignified when she has all those tools down your throat.

Starbucks near the freeway here hires only stripper-quality baristas.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I know a fellow TUSCL member that tells me that his urologist is a hot female M.D. I had a cystoscope yesterday and his urologist might have made it more bearable. :)
  • Anon9876
    7 years ago
    TSA screener
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My dental hygienist is a smokin hot MILF, but she also is my wife's hygentist too...

At one of the banks I go to there's a smoking hot teller. Seeing her certainly brightens my day.

• joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ banker's hours shouldn't be too bad for strippers either
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A hot doctor sounds good but not really. I had a PA urologist who was a somewhat attractive MIlF, and all I could think about was not getting a hard on when I dropped my pants.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    A couple of years back my CMT was incredibly cute. Basically, any profession where they touch you a lot, would love a girl who is stripper hot. Barber, physical therapist, masseuse.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My barber also works at a bikini car wash.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    One of my faves is currently close to completing her mortuary science degree. She has a realistic chance of making that Rolling Stones lyric coming true to "make a dead man cum."
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I have never understood why we don't have bikini car washes in Atlanta.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I used to go to a club where my favorite dancer claimed she was a dentist (many years ago at a club which no longer exists in Winston Salem). She was young and very pretty, and claimed that she was in partnership with some guy who ran off and left her holding the bag and her dental business failed. Was it true? I have no idea.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ completely possible. Dental private practices are difficult to run, and maybe she couldn't get enough full time work working for orther dentists, or still needed to supplement her income. They don't usually talk ab their finanaces, but I had a dentist who was very open about her life and I learned a lot. I had a lot of dental work, so we got to know each other well lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I see lots of smoking hot babes working in finance and insurance offices, there are loads working as receptionists in law offices, I even see some super hotties working at the Whole Foods market near me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Pharmacy sales reps used to be the holy grail of eye candy, better than most strippers.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Her day job is yankey my wankey
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    flag: Yes! I don't have much experience with that, other than occasionally seeing a smoking hot chick in my doctor's office. And, during the 2001 crash, one of the super hot strippers claimed to be one, which was easily believable based on our cursory discussion of the topic

In general, as I've posted before, the place to find smoking hot chicks outside the strip club is at higher-end bars, mixology bars, whiskey bars, etc. Though places get the hotter-than-stripper-hot girls who don't want to strip
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I have recognized two strippers working at local Sports Clips, and had a great chat with a stylist who bailed on the clubs to become a stylist and tattoo artist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion