tuscl

Ricky Boy is a Sexual Predator

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Nothing respectful or good about is system...it's literally all about finding a girls weakness and exploiting it to his advantage much how a pimp controls under age girl's addicted to drugs

Fuck that faggot !!!

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Boooooom !!!!!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Juice, did you get bored and decide that trolling me was the fun play? ;)

That does bring up an interesting philosophical debate that we've had on here in the past. If her need is the criterion that we use to determine whether we are sexual predators, doesn't that put all of us in that category? After all, I doubt that many 20 something year old girls are sucking on 50+ year old dick for the enjoyment factor.

Or is it knowledge of her need that makes the difference? I've heard this goofy argument before. In the view of some, it's perfectly fine for a young girl to suck an old man's dick for the rent money so long as the old man doesn't know how bad she needs it. It's the willful ignorance approach, where he can believe that he is taking the moral high road because he doesn't know why she is doing what she does. It's complete bullshit as he still knows that she would never suck his dick in a civilian setting, so he knows that she is only doing it because she needs the money. But now he has the fig leaf of not knowing exactly what she needs the money for.

Good times.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Rick lol...yes ...I was bored at work...and since you responded it obvious was a fun play
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Good points by da way
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    See the thing is that RickyBoy thinks his System makes him some genius of exploitation worthy of worship. Go back and read The System or his any of his posts. Every line ooze with how much of genius he thinks he is for his real non-accomplishment. Wow! In only ten years you figured out how to pay hookers for sex? So that makes you a RICH STUD? No, it just means you're a dipshit for thinking it does.

It's all consist with RickyBoy's underlying personality damage, however, that he would think a non-accomplishment was a big deal.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

See Rick this was fun lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The difference between Rick and others is that Rick affirmatively seeks to discover the details of her financial needs so that he can pursue her. The rest of us are content to leave the girl's private life alone. Rick seems to enjoy her plight while the rest of us would prefer to just stay out of it.

But then again I'm 1/20 as much of a homo as Rick, so it's possible I'm just confused.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Girly boys and dudettes leave Ricky boy alone, his system is a masterwork of diseased genius.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    JS, when a guy who writes Hallmark channel stories about stripper pussy calls someone else a homo, he most definitely is confused. ;)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion