tuscl

I didn't know that rabies was an STD.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Rabat – Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal.

The sexually frustrated children and teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar in its August 10 edition.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, reports the daily.

Local authorities have been alerted and search for find anyone else who has “approached” and “admired” the animal closely, in order to limit the risk of rabies spreading among the inhabitants of the region.

The occurrence became the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town.

However, it has also become a subject of fear and shame for parents who, in the utmost secrecy, hastened to have their children vaccinated in case they had approached the animal.

According to the daily, the number of infections could be much higher, as some families preferred to take their children to hospitals outside the region to avoid humiliation.

The local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid further risk of spreading the disease.

8 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    I wonder if Sidi Kamel has camels to sexually assault too?

That donkey should file a law suit against all those sexually frustrated kids. That donkey will be scared for life. Years of therapy will be needed. And the donkey won't be able to work and carry things because of the emotional and physical abuse.

Better call Sal.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think this is a story about an ass.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Did a quick search and it appears that, yes, there are camels in the vicinity of Sidi Al Kamel in Morocco. Guess the donkey there was akin to an exotic stripper here.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Rabies are only an STD if you are a Muslim.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    They should be the subject of shame and humiliation, fucking disgusting.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Actually, if the camel is to be slaughtered, it won't be able to sue. Also, the article didn't specify if the camel was male or female. Muslims would find homosexual bestiality REALLY disgusting! Also, did they have to climb up a stepladder to get up to the ass's ass?

I guess those guys really would "walk a mile for a camel". ;-)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    ATACdawg - Read the first line again. It was a donkey. :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Oops!

I was thinking of a camel joke that amused me while I was writing that, lol.

Unfortunately, it's a visual so I'd have trouble sharing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion