tuscl

Clean Houston Clubs That Hire Black Girls

Hello all,

I'm new to Houston, TX and have been dancing at Dreams, Showtime, and Karma (the old VLive). Needless to say, I'm about ready to chop my own head off. These clubs are fun and high energy but WAY too ghetto for my style! Also, don't like the shaking ass in hopes to get dollar bills showered on me. Just seems like a very idealistic, unstable way to pay your bills!

I'm accustomed to:
-Nice vibe and atmosphere where customers actually sit down at tables
-Being able to walk the floor and sit and talk with a customer
-Customers who actually want lapdances and/or VIP privacy
-The art of seduction vs. Twerk for your life

PROBLEM IS: My body screams "I was in a rapper's video!" I don't have a fake ass nor fake boobs nor tattoos nor gunshot wounds, however. I just want to find a nice club that will hire me and see that I'm not ghetto and actually college educated. Anyone know of clubs that hire equal parts white and black girls?

12 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Show us what you're working with if you want recommendations !
  • KatanaBaby
    7 years ago
    Can you tell me how to post a photo? I have done it once but don't remember.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think you put it up on photobuckt or instagram and post a link. I think not really sure though I'm sure someone else will chime in soon with the best way.
    BT W I thought you were headed to Miami what happened?
  • KatanaBaby
    7 years ago
    Found my old post and I remember now lol. The photo in the tan dress I took yesterday.

http://imgbox.com/NXhYriMU

http://imgbox.com/Z2YRoT9Z

http://imgbox.com/uIhcEMsq
  • KatanaBaby
    7 years ago
    My grandpa passed away so I had to go to Louisiana instead. The discussion didn't make it feel too promising once other dancers began to chime in though, so I didn't bother rescheduling a trip.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I do not know Houston clubs as I've never clubbed there but I'm sure there will be guys who can make recommendations.

I hope things work out for you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sorry to hear about your grandpa, if I was you I wouldn't pay too much attention to girls that didn't make money here. Many other girls do just fine, they just aren't advertising looking for competition.
    If you learned only one thing working in strip clubs the girls (while some are great)are for the most part a catty jealous bunch.
  • KatanaBaby
    7 years ago
    Well their experiences matched the experience I had the first time I worked in Miami. So cumulatively it seemed we all dealt with the same stuff which gave me a fair representation of what I was looking forward to.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    You got a body to work with. I recommend different make-up, really bright eyeliner and what not.

You do look like you should be in a rapper video which isn't a bad thing, just have to soften up the make-up for old white guys.

@ Papi Chulo will chime in with the best advice
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per her OP and a previous thread a few-months ago, she's a thick-AA but seems to prefer laidback non-AA mixed clubs that are AA-dancer friendly - those kinda clubs are often hard to come by.

IDK the Houston scene well-enough to know a club that fits the OP's requirements and unfortunately we haven't had a Houston regular on the board in quite some-time that can chime-in.

You can either:

+ skim the Houston reviews and see if you can zero-in on a reviewer that has lots of Houston reviews then PM him for recommendations
    [below is a Houston-area TUSCLer who I have read some of his reviews, perhaps he may be able to give you some info - https://www.tuscl.net/?page=user&id=4509…]

+ or you can post your question on StripperWeb.com and sae if the dancers there can give you some info
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Hi KB! I clubbed quite a bit in the Houston area over the past several months. My recommendation for you is St. James. They hire a wide diversity of beautiful women like yourself. Not sure where you play along the extras spectrum, but I've found St. James to be fairly tame. Good money making opp for dancers with decent custie skills. PM me for more details or other options.
  • KatanaBaby
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the help you all!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion