tuscl

Should Trump resign now that Jr has given proof of high treason ?

Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:43 PM
Or congress start impeachment proceedings ?

14 comments

• clubdude
    7 years ago
    It doesn't matter. Members of this board have no say on what goes on in DC!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    This all started 7 months ago with accusations that Trump rigged the election in collusion with the Russians. Now, since there is no evidence of that, the accusation is that his son met with a Russian lawyer for 20 minutes. As a counter balance to that, Hillary Clinton allowed 20% of our Uranium to be sold to the Russians for a large contribution to her "Foundation" and Obama assured the Russians he would be more "flexible" after his re-election. So, which of these looks more like Treason ?
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    What and spoil the fun of watching this fakakta administration and the Keystone Cop routine by congressional Rs? Everyday we get another act of mishegoss by Trump, his family, his ‘friends’ or supporters. Better than reality TV AK Trump plans and God is laughing at his court fool
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Trump has been looking for a way out for a while now he just doesn't know how to do it it with grace, and he is trying to avoid legal jeopardy, but make no mistake about it he is not happy being president, he has no freedom to do what he has been doing his entire life. He keeps getting fatter and fatter that is not the look of a happy man.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol ...he just doesn't know how to do it it with grace
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @mark94 , you understand the difference b/w colluding with a foreign gov to sabotage election results (and installing a proxy) --High Treason aka selling out your country VS ... financial dishonesty -- lying to IRS On a different note, does the GOV own the uranium reserves ?
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Resign? get impeached? I don't care as long as that dangerous clown is out of office.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Mark,Thank you for your clear train of thought.But you forgot Obamas payment of 1.7 billion to [view link] much cash that it had to be moved by fork [view link] the rest of the crows on this thread,"Go suck Rosie O'Donnels Strap-on.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    ^^^ you are correct
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Seems every two days CNN says it has slam new slam dunk evidence that is going to put Trump away for good this time. Is this finally the one or just more wishful thinking?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This topic is becoming a big YAWN
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The sooner Trump is out the better! SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I tend to follow domestic issues (especially healthcare) more closely and don't have much knowledge or interest in this kind of national security topic. However, gut feeling is that I wouldn't want this guy Mueller investigating my ass. Better not lie to this guy and he has the power to file federal charges and subpoena all kinds of financial docs. I bet Trump is damn nervous about the investigation, and if tries to fire Mueller it'll be a real crisis.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Just saw the cover of USA Today. They said that the nation is divided over impeachment. 42% favor it, and 42% oppose it. And articles of impeachment have already been submitted by Rep Sherman from California. But the Republicans have a 46 seat majority. That is huge. So I know he will be impeached, and it couldn't be long after Nov 2018 either. Could be much sooner too. But the Republicans are going to lose both house of congress over this, and at the state level too, over having supported Trump. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion