tuscl

New guy here: dancer told me to take my dick out

I'm 42 and went to my first SC in June 2016. Have been to total of 4 clubs. I was at my favorite place recently and having a dance from a girl I'd never seen before. She was way more aggressive and forward than any other stripper I've encountered before. She kept talking dirty about me being a naughty boy and then about three dances in, she tells me to take my dick out. I decline and she accepts this easily and keeps on with the dance. What would have happened if I had done it? Is that allowed? We were not in a private room or anything, just in a dark corner of the club. I am very curious as to what might have happened. Did I make a good choice or did I miss an opportunity? Thanks.

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You missed an opportunity - but as a newb that doesn't know the game you did the right thing o/w decent chance you could've have gotten ripped-off or overpaid
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When it comes to clubs and mileage it's location location location - many areas have strict ordinances where mileage is tightly dictated and regulated - other areas have more loose regulations where you can get fucked and sucked - and some clubs within loosely regulated areas are more raunchy than others, and dancers within a club can run the gamut from air dancer to fucking your brains out - as any salesperson some are more aggressive than others; most likely she wae looking to play with your dick or give you a HJ so you'd give her a nice tip - unlikely she'd fuck you not in VIP but it does happen just not the norm, more of the norm for her to give you a discreet HJ
  • chandler
    7 years ago
    You should have replied fine but it's her job to take it out. If she was serious about working on your dick, she wouldn't let your fly stop her.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I read this title wrong.

I thought she wanted you to pull out of her before cumming.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As to whether it's "allowed" - technically no - some clubs management instructs bouncers to be on the lookout for hanky-panky and in some clubs bouncers are instructed to turn a blind-eye (but one still needs to be discreet) - if the dancer is ok w/ it that usually means it's a loose club; but some dancers will use the excuse of "we can't it's not allowed" to not do stuff that other dancers in the same club will do.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    What, the stripper asked you to take junior out and you said no?

Anyways, depending on the club and the girl, a lot could have happened or nothing. Which club was this?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    As others have indicated, some of your questions are dependent upon what kind of club you were at. But my guess is that she would have either given you a hand job or perhaps a blow job. Or she might have just kept going with the dance as she was with your dick hanging out so that it would feel better. Next time I suggest that you take it out and see what she has in mind.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    As many have said. The area in which you live will dictate the service and advice you get from us.

I would also write reviews of the clubs you visit. Give details on number of dancers, descriptions of body types and breast sizes and your experiences without getting to detailed for dancer and club safety. If there is a dancer that gave great dances feel free to name her. If she provided extra services, do not.

Also include drink prices if known, dance prices and club atmosphere.

Welcome to TUSCL!
  • purple75
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all of the responses. rh48hr: what counts as extra services? Regarding the dancer mentioned in this post, is it a bad idea to detail this experience in a review, if I name her?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^If you had a good experience with her, you can allude to the details in a review, why would you want to name her unless she harmed or robbed you. She could have problems, if you are too explicit or even if some of the other dancers have it in for her.
    I never name any of the girls in my reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    TUSCL Review Guidelines (per the website):

Content and length are the two most important factors to consider.
    Be wordy. Fill the review box. One or two sentence reviews aren't helpful to anyone.

Give a LOT of details in your review (club layout, atmosphere, dance quality, etc.).

Your review should be at least 4 solid paragraphs, with 4-7 sentences each.

One paragraph should describe the club vibe. Mention cleanliness, thug factor, music level, dj annoyance factor, lighting, etc.

Another paragraph should describe the dancers and their vampiness. How many were there? What ethicities did you see? Did they seem happy to see you?

A third paragraph should be about value. Don't say drinks, dances, cover charge, etc. were cheap or expensive. Tell us the actual costs!

At least one paragraph should summarize with three or four sentences describing why you would or would not return to the club.

Be honest. You can go into detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if it may get your ATF in trouble.

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! When composing a review, spell check it.

Pro Tip 1: Think about what you would like to tell your good buddy about a strip club he's never been to.

Pro Tip 2: Think about the business traveler that is sitting in his hotel room with only time enough to hit one club in this new town. Let him know why or why not he should visit a particular club.
    We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. If we find out you submit a review as your own from another site, your account will be deleted.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    FS reverse cowgirl.....just looks like a lap dance if a bouncer checks. I heard that could happen from a friend...
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Did this newbie PM anyone else than me?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Extra services: HJ, BJ, FS. .

If you cum in your pants from her grinding (called an LDK or Lapgasm) that is not considered extra.

I would not name her because she did ask you to take your dick out.

When it comes to reviews papi_Chulo is the master around here. I would read his (if you have a couple hours) and if you make yours a quarter of the length of his you should be good.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    If you are explicit with the details, don't name the dancer. If you name the dancer be general with the details. Read some reviews, you will get the hang of it. Next time you will know which dancer to get dances from. You just need to get over refusing extras the first time. Ask her to take it out.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    Still waiting for your review on this club. Hope it is nearby.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    If a good looking stripper told me to take my dick out, and I were too inexperienced to take advantage of it when it happened, I'd go back another time, find the same stripper, and give her another opportunity.

Most times these are not unicorns.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "If a good looking stripper told me to take my dick out, and I were too inexperienced to take advantage of it ..."

You should chop the fucking thing off because you'll never need it if you didn't then.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @bubba I heard from the same friend that forward facing CG FS lap dances can happen, too

Man, our friend is having all the fun!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    As others have mentioned, it would be helpful to know which club you were at so any TUSCLers here that have been to said club could tell you what really goes on. The way you described the dance area (not private, in the corner of the club) makes me think that you received floor dances and that would be very rare to get extras on the floor, although the resident non-chump here might know all about that.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @joc....what a coincidence! yep.....
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    If @ purple doesn't circle back, looks like it was baby dolls in Ft Worth. He actually mentioned it in his review before he posted the question. I don't really read anything but Atlanta club reviews ...or ones for a city I'm traveling to.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Sometimes the reason they want you to take out your reproduction rocket is to make sure you are not LE. In many states/cities LE is not allowed to participate and make the first move. It is a catch 22! if you make the first move and solicit her by taking our you johnson you can be arrested if she is LE for soliciting. Most places it is illegal for both parties to solicit. In Canada it is not illegal for her but IS illegal for the man to ask for and buy PFP.
    That being said I was in a club that only had booths that were like wide wing back chairs. There was a dancer there that would take my little friend out, put on some outer wear and put him in a warm wet place after a warm up dance and leave him there. Anyone walking by could not see unless they looked carefully. A bit on the tantaric with her moving just enough to drag the tip across and bump her cervix until she clamped down and finished me off. The worst part was that she produce copious amounts of juice and my pants were always wet where she sat and I would have to go to the bathroom to discard the outerwear. The place shared a bathroom for all so when a dancer walks in as you are grabbing paper towels to go into the stall she knows.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion