tuscl

Good with the ATF

drpenn
Texas
I occasionally visit the 19th Hole in Glenside, PA. There are some enthusiastic and friendly women who work there, eager to visit and chat intelligently while gently stroking the ego and more. Providing a vibrating cock ring increased the enthusiasm to peak 3 times. Such an easy, covert, and simple ploy, ahem toy, okay both. Probably not effective on ROBs though.

6 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So you are saying a stripper used a vibrating cock ring on you, she probably uses it on all of her cusries. I sure hope for your sake that she has it sanitized after each use, but somehow I doubt she does. LMAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I bet she rinses it with listermint - instantly kills all germs and give the Johns wiener a tingly-minty sensation each time.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think he meant that he brought it. I agree that this is a good idea. Much more discreet than FIV, and probably more fun for her.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I though "a vibrating cock ring" was a vagina.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL jack
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I assumed he meant he brought it. I've never been a fan of FIV itc. I've done it a couple times when I've been encouraged by the dancer. But unless the dancer does that, I stick to playing with their clit.

I could see how a vibrating cock ring would be a nice alternative for the dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion