tuscl

Best advice i ever got on tuscl and why papi chulo is the face of tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Can't honesty remember the thread and actually date this happened but I will never forget the lesson learned.

Some time ago I was seeking information on living a balanced financial life basically and clubbing.

Papi chulo said in effect " if you feel like spending at the club so don't ; if you feel like saving so do it "

Not an exact quote but the information is the same and ever since then I have in different words and phrases mulled this over and over in different aspects in my financial life especially when it came down to an either or decision.

Because of this I know club like I lift weights. As a beginner weightlifter I used schedule and programs but later in life my lifting is all instinctual and so is my strip club spending

Because of this I club only during when I must go and if the desire of saving or buying or investing into something else is more over powering then I do that instead

I have found more happiness and success because of this information and for that I honestly say thank you papi chulo for sharing this wisdom with me

4 comments

• BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Good times bra
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think being the face of TUSCL is actually a good thing
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Pay 4 Play cannot be the real solution for sexual needs, not for most people, too expensive. But what it does do is show you how life could be different. But the long term solution has to come some other way. For example in the organization I am building.

SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Tell him again!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion