tuscl

Is there an Archive page here?

ccarter
New Jersey
Saturday, July 15, 2017 8:04 AM
I'd like to read older posts for memories, even re-read my old reviews. Example, in NJ, would like to read about Torpedos back in the day before it was Sheer then back to Torpedos. Also Pelligrino's/Liquid Assets in South Plainfield, Players in Green Brook. Fun times. I've tried to mess with wayback machine (internet archive) but links don't work and you can't drill down. Any ideas appreciated, or if an admin on this site would consider having an archive link up top?

5 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If you go to "My Settings" all of your prior comments, reviews, discussions and articles can be found by clicking on the particular category you want to review. So if you remember a discussion you commented on (was not your discussion) and want to look at it, you can click on comments and go through all of your comments until you come to the discussion you are interested in. All of your discussions you started will be listed under discussions.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I also just noticed you don't have much history here. All you can do is go to the club you are interested in and scroll through the reviews. Same thing with discussions or articles.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Good looking out che, I didn't notice founder had brought the search function back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Online reviews only go back to 2004, if you want anything older you're probably SOL
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Search function is pretty much a Google interface. If you use the modifier "site:[view link]" (without quotes) after any Google search, you'll limit your results to (duh) this site. I've used that to find reviews of some of my favorite ancient clubs now closed, from way back in the day, just to stroll down memory lane, for instance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion